Blackwater Lake TT (Track Layout Contest 2012 winner) - WIP

Discussion in 'Locations' started by KeiKei, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Axly

Axly Registered

Visiting Sweden? If you by any chance find yourself in Gothenburg I'll buy you a Beer or two! I, as a simracer owe you ;)
    (i'll show you the city racetrack.. Hint hint)

2. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

make something for oculus rift in the buildings like winners gallery

3. Marvin Morgan

Marvin Morgan Registered

I know a feels3 track is something to savor like a wine, and thus we have to wait for it to mature. But I'm not gonna front, I want this yesterday!!! lol

4. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Is there any truth in the rumour Feels3 now works for Simbin ?

5. Marvin Morgan

Marvin Morgan Registered

I hope not.

6. rene-xmg

rene-xmg Registered

if he is lucky with it - i hope so for him.
    he did the best work in the rf2 track sector in my opinion. thx

7. Marvin Morgan

Marvin Morgan Registered

Yeah, I should rephrase that. Not that I don't hope a company lands him and pays him some nice $$$$ just hope that it doesn't kill this latest project in the process. Really looking forward to this one. Usually these companies don't let guys finish projects they started before working for them. I don't think they'll go that way though since this was a user contributed concept. But they might tell him to not release anything more if he signs up.

8. kimikaze

kimikaze Registered

What has the company with hes free time?This IS NOT COMPANY'S BUSINESS and should NEVER BE!!! if he want do tracks or what ever else for hobby or even projects with money income, which is not related to company work,THIS IS HES RIGHTS. But of course many times in this capitalized world many "sick" minds thing differently.

9. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

I think it depends on what that company sells and if he is doing something related to whatever that company works in his free time.
    But he could give up and give his files to anyone who can finish his work at his standards if this is really happening.

Feels3, give up on Interlagos quickly so any other mod could finish your work. Thanks. :D

10. Marvin Morgan

Marvin Morgan Registered

He's probably reading this saying "What the heck are these guys talking about!?!?" lol

11. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

his own fault for being good at what he does and left incomplete work here ahah

12. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Some things are lost as time goes by.
    Like, a company has a choice to require it's employees to abide whatever rules it desires.
    And an individual has a choice as to which company he or she wants to work for. Sorta funny how people tend to mess that up, as time goes by.

13. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Don't forget I was asking if it is TRUE Feels has landed a job at Simbin... No-one has confirmed this!

14. Ryno917

Ryno917 Registered

If he is doing something that benefits a competitor's product, they can put a stop to it if it is in his contract. Chances are that they won't, though, as that would be very negative for them in this case, from a publicity point of view.

15. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! IF he got a job with SimBin, he'd then be getting paid to do tracks all day long. Does anyone really think his hobby would be to do tracks for rF2 in his spare time????

The real question is not whether SimBin hired him (rumour because he visited Sweden recently), but why ISI did not already hire him BEFORE he visited Sweden (for personal and/or job interview purposes)? Is there any doubt he is a master rF2 artist and talented track maker??????

16. Ryno917

Ryno917 Registered

I'm a professional Industrial Designer and I do design as a hobby in my spare time. :)

17. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Exactly the same as you do for your work??? If so, you'd be smarter to get a second job, or, a different hobby to broaden your horizons :)

18. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Some people are lucky enough to be able to work in field that they love to do, it then is no longer work. A lot of people work in order to achieve that.
    I know of a few. However, I'm not one of them.
    When your growing up, you figure out what you would love to do the rest of your life and then work for that objective. Some achieve it and some don't, but we all have the same chance to try for it.
    I was to dumb to even try for it. LOL.

19. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

Too many time has passed. AFAIK Sweden isn´t located in the middle of amazon forest without internet.
    Probably is true that he is working with Simbin and not allowed to continue projects (even for hobby) to other company.
    Anyway, if that is true, thanks Feels for your work in rf2. You are one of the best track modders and deserve success wherever you go. However it´s a shame that i won´t able see your work on Interlagos to rf2. Hope another talented modder get this track to work.
    Cheers.

20. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Why is there the need for some many to speculate so much? Usually it all turns out to be poo. As far as I know Simbin people can develop their own material during their own time, going from an article posted a little while ago on VirtualR.