Jeremy Miller tweets (Senior Programmer at ISI)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TIG_green, Feb 21, 2013.

1. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Maybe the guys who do tracks, and have already produced an optimized Silverstone, would be better suited for it. I'd suggest that.
    http://rfactor.net/web/2014/01/24/new-version-silverstone-to-add-bumps-international-layout/

Honestly, your posts are bordering on absurd. I'm not sure what other kind of response you expect, perhaps none?

People have their own jobs and their own skills. I wouldn't ask someone with sight problems to direct traffic and I wouldn't ask someone with a hernia to carry something for me. Honestly if this kind of logic is something you can't bring into your posts, I am now done with you posting here. You take too much time away from real questions and feedback.

2. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Sorry but you first said that the guys doing the animation was on 3ds max. Now you divide those on tracks and cars and I am supposed to know.

It is curious you just reply to me when I put a critic on ISI. I just gave feedback some days ago about server crashing when using a specific mod with many cars and allowing skin downloads. Not a single reply to that. Maybe you are just reading the posts that result more interesting to you. I can show more examples of me giving feedback and helping others when I can. But you just get the negative part when I criticize ISI.

I didnt say that people should play other rol. You want to suggest that, which is untrue.

If you want you can write down all the "to do"s of the guy doing thew animation so that I didnt assign another guy's task.

enviado mediante tapatalk

3. Robert Gödicke

Robert Gödicke Registered

Relax guys, come on, take it easy. :)

Build 422, Karts and a Quebec Kart circuit as well as Silverstone International are being tested internally. Well, not right now as I'm writing this, but the servers suggest that we are getting an update as well as new content soon. :)

[​IMG]

4. speed1

speed1 Banned

+1
    That reminds on some similar experiences. Seems to be a usual, just to jump on critics, even on well intended ones but i never realised thankfullness even compliments getting well ignored by the gentle.

5. 88mphTim

You just suggested that the work one person does shouldn't happen before the work another person does, giving only the options of:
    - The first person doing the second, as I said in reply to you.
    - The first person not doing any work until the second is completed.

So sure, let's way you don't want people to take other roles. You just want them not to do anything unless it's in a specific order you prefer.

In any case, this is now irrelevant as you can't take time in responses anymore and neither can your clone. Warned you.

6. Timpie Claessens

Timpie Claessens Registered

You can start letting him redo old content instead of adding something .1% will ever notice

7. 88mphTim

Sigh. Because this is all he's done. Right.

8. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

Build 422, Karts and a Quebec Kart circuit and possibly the optimized Silverstone, hey ISI, Christmas again? :) Can't wait to test all this! :)

9. ViSo

ViSo Registered

This game works so slow, improvements, bugs fixes, more fixes, optimizations, and all of them quarterly ...
    Seriously guys that is what you paid for? this is an expensive game, the more expensive game I have ever seen (for a basic game, with no extra items, special editions, ..) ooh wait, because is a game that can be used for a 4 years or more, it have to be expensive? excuse me?.

This game has changed practically nothing one year ago, and that is really bad for a ''constant progress'' game, yeas we have mnore cars and tracks, but the core is practically the same, yes, we have rain, the same rain as F1Challenge, a 2002 game!!!, we are still in beta and who have limited license time have started to countdown while you said that beta stage will be free, ''we are not in beta'' yeah yeah, I know that you say that, but you all know thats not true, just see the incredible latest Build382, extremelly stable right? the worst Build I had ever, and when will they fix that? good question, 2 month with it and still waiting ...

And when someone try to suggest, and try to say his opinion, pam! Banned, good job ISI.

10. Rik

Rik Registered

.....and rF2 still remains the best simulator on the market.

11. 88mphTim

If by pam you're referring to all the previous warnings and less lengthy bans he has had for various things you obviously have no idea about, then yeah. Pam. It's fairly easy to recognize real feedback, it doesn't say things like "game has changed practically nothing one year ago".

Your own post borders on staff abuse in the questioning of employment etc, please be careful. We're not EA and aren't going to be treated like we are. The forum is not a right. Banning decisions are nothing to do with you.

12. ViSo

ViSo Registered

Yes Tim, we had diferent opinions in the past, and I know that you ALLWAYS are right and the rest are just noobs who dont know nothing, so, for you that. But rFactor2 is still a WIP game, +2years in WIP, and going on, you cant denny that, we all can see that ;)

13. Lazza

Lazza Registered

What the?

What games have you seen?

14. sg333

sg333 Registered

Maybe he bought in Zimbabwean Dollars :p

15. 88mphTim

I can't really remember anything specific from you in the past, I don't recall saying anything about you in the past. I referred to the person who was banned. The person you talked about. Being disparaging towards yourself in this reply does not relate to my reply.

I did not say you do not know anything. I said your post was not real feedback. It wasn't useful, either.

rF2 will always be "WIP", until we stop working on it and focus on something else. It's difficult to understand why you would expect anybody to deny something we've been saying openly since before the initial release, and still say openly.

16. Mibrandt

Mibrandt Registered

I Think he meant beta not wip. I have to agree with that.

17. ViSo

ViSo Registered

You see Tim? is not so hard to understand me, why you didnt? is the question you have to make yourself.

18. 88mphTim

I would certainly agree there are some unfinished features. I don't think anybody argued that. Still find it difficult to find that point in his original reply. He said a lot more in his follow-up reply.

19. 88mphTim

Yes it is. Your first post was ludicrous. Your follow up, the one he understood as well, was not as bad.

I am not here to babysit or interpret you. People who waste my time, baiting, aren't going to remain on the forum.

20. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

We have already started our Civic league and we enjoying it thanks to rf2:cool: