Pit bay in pitstop not werking online

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by SmellySkidmark, Jan 10, 2013.

1. SmellySkidmark

SmellySkidmark Registered

I have noticed that most online tracks don't have a pitbay or "redbox & arrow" to service the car, (it works fine in single player) I don't see the red box with arrow, if you can find the correct spot to stop you do get serviced.
    So my question is how do you get the "pitbox" to show up in a online tracks? Is there someway to force it to be seen?

SS

2. Abriel Nei

Abriel Nei Registered

Didn't notice that problem. It is probably track specific. Which track(s) have this problem? Did you try any ISI released tracks like Lime Rock Park?

3. SmellySkidmark

Yes in the SkipBarber's, I did 2 drive-thru's no luck.
    Is it this build 134?

SS

4. canastos

canastos Registered

You will be able to see it just entering the pit lane, and it has worked with build 134 for all tracks I've been racing, but I haven't tried all of them, so, as Abriel asked you before, and now that we know the car is a Skip Barber, which is the track??

And one more thing, if you don't find your pitbay and stop inside it, you won't get tires nor fuel, so better find it, will be there ;)

byyyyyyyyye

5. Abriel Nei

Abriel Nei Registered

Maybe something went wrong when you updated so if you didn't already, do a clean reinstall of the latest build 134.

6. SmellySkidmark

Thanks for your help guys.
    It was the SkipBarber's at Lime Rock Park, but it's the same at every mod/track I go to online.
    I've always done a full uninstall/install since about build 90, the update process was not reliable in the early builds for me.
    So I guess this isn't a wide spread problem, I'll have to look at my setup, but I don't understand why offline is fine and online has the problem.

SS

7. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

Try pressing the 'Pit Request' button.

8. SmellySkidmark

Ahh yep did that, that's why it works offline, and if you just happen to stop in the right spot it works as well.

SS

9. SmellySkidmark

Fixed!!!
    I did a full uninstall then deleted the folder, did a reinstall with only the isi content checked online worked, added a few tracks and mods, still werks added fazerbox's HUD, still good. Now if I can just get MagicFr's realheadmotion plugin to work. Maybe it's the C++ ? I'll look into it anyway.

SS