A few changes, including refund policy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Jan 7, 2013.

1. KeiKei

KeiKei Registered

+1 Same here! :)

2. Knight of Redemption

Knight of Redemption Registered

Hmm demands to close threads just because you don't like what is posted is a little...self centred? I would counter, if you don't like the thread, don't read it...Everyone happy. Yeah built a whole new computer mainly for rF2.:)

3. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

+1 regarding closing this thread.

4. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Closing threads when you don't like what it is written doesn't seem very democratic.
    Nobody forces you to read them. I think the actual or potential customer deserves the right to express about the topic. It is ISI that changed the initial conditions and the refund policy. It was ISI who catalogued these project as non beta any more when everybody knows technically is still beta. We all know how gt5 was released incomplete due to the pressure on poliphony to establish a release date or codemasters f1 that was released full of bugs also. However, in this case the product was already released as a beta project and there was no need to change this status since in my opinion. Internet has changed quite a lot the ways products are tested before their release. Now this job has been cleverly passed to users. Since this product is not beta anymore I would suggest to stop any feedback from betatesters to replace them with complains about misfunctionalities of an oficially released product.

5. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

What? I'm against closing threads. Didn't understand. What you have to do iif i built whole new computer to rf2?
    I'm trying to put that doesn't care if you has money to buy every one license just not to read bad things about your precious software. Its stupid and fanboy talking.

6. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

I forgot one last thing. After the first refund policy change to 2 months starting from that same announcement, another change has been announced. Since these second announcement has been done after most peoples deadline to ask for a refund, it does not let any opportunity to agree or disagree with it. I would love to see the selling figures evolution throughout this year. I think it would help explaining the real reasons that have provoked this changes. Money explains everything. It is what business is all about.

7. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

Edit: i think i misunderstood knight of remdemption. Sorry, i'm half iliterate in english but the answer go to others asking for close the thread.
    And the edit become a new post. :)
    Real edit: but everyone calm down, today Tim will release new build and all hater includind me will say how we love Isi. This thread is just foreplay to the wild new build coming today.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
  8. KeiKei

KeiKei Registered

I built new PC mainly for rF2 and spent around 1500 euros for it - and I'm happy! :)

This thread should be closed because everything relevant to the topic has been asked and answered so we're getting nowhere from here.

New built today would be awesome but don't believe it's gonna happen. Hopefully I'm wrong. :)

9. K Szczech

K Szczech Registered

Closing this thread would only cause another to be opened, so we can discuss probability of getting new build.... ;)

10. Max

Max Registered

This thread has seemed to go off the rails, the last few pages or so... More just ramblings as far as I can tell. Meh, nothing to see here :) New build you say KeiKei?

11. baked bean

baked bean Registered

New build Tim, thank you please ;) I think next build will be a big fat one, just a feeling, what with the new skin system too :)

12. Knight of Redemption

LOL you certainly did misunderstand, I was agreeing with you. :D

13. Knight of Redemption

Ooh New build, yes it is about time we started some pointless speculation ;)

14. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

In a scale from 1 to 10 i put 9 in new built today to people forget this thread
    For the record: lol

15. Knight of Redemption

Of course...things always get a little tense before a new build. Must be one due soon...I think maybe next week.

16. K Szczech

K Szczech Registered

- So wassup?
    - None. Waiting for build, having a Bud...
    - True... true...

17. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

How people pronounce "Isi"? Like "easy"?

18. K Szczech

K Szczech Registered

"Eye, yes, eye".

19. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

Thanks. I can sleep in peave noe.

20. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

My highly scientific estimates of new build release time probabilities:

Between now and noon = 50%
    Between now and midnight Sunday (GMT - 5) = 75%
    Within the next week = 85%