rFactor2 Build 134 Released

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Dec 19, 2012.

1. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Even though no big changes in my point of view at least I can now stop waiting and continue playing :) Thank you ISI! Have a nice holiday.

2. GaryL

GaryL Registered

Auto updater worked fast and perfectly for me, will get a test run around tomorrow.

3. Marvin Morgan

Marvin Morgan Registered

My client PC installed like a dream. My server PC crapped out. Install is all messed up. Gotta wipe the rFactor2 install and start from scratch. :( And that happens to be the SLOOOOOOW PC.

4. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Great update for my system, hdr on and frames have increased. Tested 10 or so tracks without a single runtime or ctd error. Hotel still missing in Monte Carlo. Every update so far has been an improvement, Fantastic work. Merry Christmas all :cool:

5. Reprobator

Reprobator Registered

i can finally enjoy hdr with my ati!
    Thank you isi! this profil realistic is fantastic!

6. emilblixt

emilblixt Registered

This has probably been asked before but do we know exactly what's missing/disabled from the tyremodel? rF2 is clearly above the current competition in terms of fidelity but there's definitely some "void" in the feel as it is now. Devs care to enlighten us?

7. wgeuze

wgeuze Registered

Think we could do with some roadNoise to help plant the wheels on the road, as far as feeling goes.

8. modmate

modmate Registered

Gosh ISI, your updates are highly awaited but at the end they are just boring. I didnt follow the forums active anymore cause of that fact. You are so damn slow with releasing anything, thats no offense its true. Lack of support , lack of content, totally senseless Threads in your forums without YOU noticing that.... And dont say youre just a small team, it looks like youre not even a team, if i judge on your updates and content i would say your half a men.

And now you nice fanboys go on and threaten on me, i dont give a damn!

RF2 is not what everybody think it would be, great tyre modell...yes,,, and thats COMPLETELY it, nothing more state of the art in no way. And i would like to say again, if i COULD ask for refund now i would without thinkin of it, even 15€ refund would be great!
    I would also sellmy acc. for that. I m sure i wont drive RF2 again in m life.

9. Duvel

Duvel Registered

thanks for the update - nice to see that AMD black box bug is fixed. Haven't tried yet, but also hoping the transparency issues with anything that is a texture with transparency on is maybe fixed too?

10. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

I'm far from a fan boy but i have to disagree with most if not all of your points.

Lack of support.
    Any probs or questions i have asked in the forums have been answered within an hour by knowledgable and helpful members and almost all have been staff posted.
    Lack of content.
    I only have to look at the torrent link posted up to have a shed load of tracks and looking just at the mod testing and development thread to see an absolute wealth of top quality cars and tracks being released or developed when rF2 goes Gold.
    Totally senseless Threads.
    This is called banter and most of it is sim racing related. Although some senseless/pointless posts get through :eek:

11. kaptainkremmen

kaptainkremmen Registered

No need to come back to the forums either then. Have a nice Christmas :)

12. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Modmate

Hiya, it is frustrating having to wait I know, have you tried the skips on limerock ? To me this seems the most finished part of rf2 right now although no doubt there is still bits to do

No other sim will be offering what rf2 should be offering on gold release
    The only downside is having to wait etc

Take a break from it for a while & try it again in few builds

Hopefully not to much if 2013 will have passed until we're close to or at gold

13. modmate

modmate Registered

You are a REAL fanboy mate. Show me all your questions got answered within one hour..hahahahahaha
    I dont car any lomger about ISI mambers attitude against nearly EVERYONE not saying RF2 is the best on planet earth.
    Stay in your tiny world and be happy.

There are some serious SIMS upcoming ( NOT PCARS!!!) and IS will loose in any direction . Youll see.

14. Jim Beam

Jim Beam Registered

ahh to be 13 again :rolleyes:

15. baked bean

baked bean Registered

He be mad ;)

16. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

About as mad as me if V8 ends up payware. lol ;)

17. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

Thanks ISI for this new Gift :) Merry Christmas to all the Team :)

@modmate, ok, you don't like it, this is your rights. But what you still around in our "tiny" world trolling like this?

18. thuGG

thuGG Registered

He is still around probably because he paid for the damn thing, and is disappointed about the lack of real progress. Guys it's been almost a year, and it's nowhere near gold, the selling points of it (real road, weather) are a mess right now. I'm very disappointed too, specially about their estimations (6 months, yea good joke).

19. FatCity

FatCity Registered

Who cares! you wont be missed.

20. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

Modeller wanted! If you can get one I/we can guaranty it want be.