ISI to rebuild old tracks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MarcG, Dec 14, 2012.

1. BlaringFiddle5

BlaringFiddle5 Registered

ahh - thank you

2. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Registered

omg.

lol

3. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

I really don't understand the issue.

I've shown CONCERN in this thread because you took a post from another thread, and didn't carry across any of it's context (created by the posts it was made in reply to). You caused confusion (as is evident by the replies to this thread), nobody knows what you were telling them.

If I am wrong for that? OK. But I don't feel like I replied to you with any tone except the one which you read into my TEXT. You're still reading a tone, it seems, and I have no problem with you, just what you did here, which caused confusion (as is evident).

Where did I do what you're saying I did? I don't see it.

And then, after all that, what you've chosen to do, is take a trivial matter and make it personal? I don't understand that at all, and frankly I now believe, considering this action, that you need to look at your attitude. Remember attacks on staff aren't allowed, and it's personal now (and now there's a tone implied, if you notice).

4. kaptainkremmen

kaptainkremmen Registered

'tis the season to be jolly
    fa-la-la-la-la...la-la-la-la. :)

5. BlaringFiddle5

BlaringFiddle5 Registered

+1 on the confusion - i was confused :) I don't own rfactor 1 but assumed there were many tracks there and got unnecessarily excited :)

6. emilblixt

emilblixt Registered

Sooo...anyway! Glad to hear the missing restaurant will be rebuilt! :)

7. spider19462000

spider19462000 Registered

Hopefully a 3 star michelin star restaurant:D

8. Spadge

Spadge Registered

Can I send an uncomplaint? I have zero problem with your behaviour anywhere on this board so far, Tim. Or on Twitter. Or on Facebook.

Just keep on doing what you're keeping on doing; I love hearing bits of news and information, but I don't think I am entitled to more than I am getting. OK, so I bought the game to be able to play the beta, and that's fine and good, but I am happy with the amount of information I get and the updates that are released.

Thanks, ISI - all your stuff rocks.

9. KeiKei

KeiKei Registered

Heh, funny thread! Just a tiny misinterpretation from MarcG and negligible incautiousness from Tim saying word rebuild and look what we've got here! :) And to be honest I can't blame either one. Rebuild can mean building from scratch (especially for non-programmers) and in programming changes usually require rebuilding.

10. deak1944

deak1944 Guest

I think everyone needs to rebuild their listening abilities.

11. 88mphTim

Please read the threads it was pulled from. It's easy to take it that way if you only see this thread (which is actually the problem). If you see the threads it was taken from, what it was in reply to, what the thread was talking about, a boat load of context is apparent. :)

12. Jim Beam

Jim Beam Registered

personally i read it as a full F1 mod with working kers and full tyre textures was coming before christmas ;)

13. 88mphTim

I'm hoping for KERS sometime next year. Can I ask what you're meaning with tyre textures? :)

Sent from a mobile device using Tapatalk

14. Jim Beam

Jim Beam Registered

If you use the Masters as an example it has 6 compounds with 6 colour bands to differentiate the compounds built into the tyre model and work nice in max...but only 2 work in game...(which makes yellow band slicks textures the wet compound)...in the cockpitinfo.ini file in all mods it says "soon to be implemented" from back in January lol

15. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Right this is missing and ive noticed that if youu change threads or to colour bands, than all animations whit blured effect stop working and not only on tire but on rims and discs to.