[REL] Zolder Circuit

Discussion in 'Locations' started by wgeuze, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Eddy

Eddy Registered

Confirmed ;)

2. tjc

tjc Registered

Wajdi...

Youv`e got alpha 0.26 on your video title when the download is v0.24 afaik...

Unless I`ve missed something. :p

Cool laps, thanks for the video, it`s the only way I`ll see this version for a while.

Looks good. :)

3. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Fixed!:)

4. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Good job wgeuze and thanks for your video Wajdi.

The track as is, is one the best, it requires a very balanced setup to be competitive, and there is no place to rest.

I raced against AI with EGT mod, it was a blast. AI is consistent and clean, with no easy point to pass.

Congratulations.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  5. Rich Goodwin

Rich Goodwin Registered

This looks to be coming along really well. Keep it up mate!

6. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

According to Wajdi's video it's coming along nicely, and the layout looks really fun (I like the old 70s version too). Good job.

Do I need dev mode to test?

7. Lgel

Lgel Registered

No, just install it and have fun.
    Cheers.

8. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

ا
    Agree with you, the 70s layout is much better.

9. Sk1dmarks

Sk1dmarks Registered

What have you done to it?? :eek: It looks so much better for some reason (not looking at the added textures)!
    I'm also glad that you fixed the normals of the pit building. :) But I think the building looks a little bit too pinkish now.

By the way: did you manage to fix the AIW issue at the first corner?

10. wgeuze

wgeuze Registered

Nothing to be honest! :p

I haven't meddled with AIW at all, so no, that is for another release, just like your walkbridge ;)

11. argo0

argo0 Registered

Every time I install this track, my Aintree install gets 'split up' in the track list. Any idea why?

12. Sk1dmarks

Sk1dmarks Registered

No worries about the bridge. I've been a little a-hole and put Simbin's bridge with my textures in it. :p
    [​IMG]

Although it's a pretty nice fit (I thought your pit building was still too high, but it appears to be spot on. I do had to raise the start lights), I'm still looking forward to your high quality bridge! :D
    And of course, this little modification is for personal use only.

13. wgeuze

wgeuze Registered

Haha you sneaky bastard :p I'm not even surprised!

It's coming rest assured, but to be honest that is already looking pretty darn good (Simbin stuff never looks bad I think anyway) , it does feel like Zolder to me! :)
    High Quality or not, this object already seems to be a perfect match for this track, if I didn't know better I'd think it was part of the actual track in the first place ;)

I think the RTL Club building will receive some dabs of paint next because that has been sitting on the shelf for a long while now. After that, I'll get down to it.

14. tjc

tjc Registered

:)

15. argo0

argo0 Registered

Forgot to say thanks for sharing. Incidentally, if anyone knows why installing this track would affect the way Aintree is displayed in the track list (now two entries) I'd appreciate any ideas. My folder structure and names look ok . Is there anything else I can check?

16. Emery

Emery Registered

Nice progress! Drove it last night with the Ferruccio. Zolder continues to fall into the "tracks I'm not good with because I don't like the layout but need to learn better" category, LOL. At least it's more scenic than Palm Beach!

17. matf1

matf1 Registered

I've just run some laps in the F3 Eve.

Yeah man, you got it going on! Such fun... and when you hook up 'the' lap, it gives you the tingles in the jingles.
    Well done so far mate, can't wait to see the progress.

18. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

I don't know if it's due to Zolder for my case but I have the same things currently and it depends how many tracks I installed. Right now it's not Aintree which is split for me (can't remember which one it is but I definitively have one split). I remember uninstalling the first Sao Paulo version I had (illegal, shame on me) when ISI did the official one changed also the one which was split. In any case Alphabetical order is also not OK too as I have some weird placement in the list (E.g. Zolder first)...

19. argo0

argo0 Registered

I've got the alphabetical thing too. I also don't think it's this great track specifically that's causing the problem. I think it's something to do with the fact that you've previously had a different Interlagos installed and I've had a different Zolder installed in the past as well.

20. ErnieDaOage

ErnieDaOage Registered

No i don't think so because my list got screwed up when isi released tigermoth and tigermoth was split for me and almost everytime it was another configuration which was splitted. I think its a bug in the track section of the UI.