Ok,I'm done with the online races!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GTClub_wajdi, Aug 30, 2012.

1. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

5 pages of complaining about open server online races. wow! The "ISI is tricking us" threads are at least entertaining. :p

Edit: I thought the OP said he was done with online racing? This thread was started in August. lol :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
  2. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I have had a very good online races in the last 2-3 months, because my driving skills have improved a lot and that helped me to take start in the first 2-3 lines in the start grid and this helped me a lot to avoid hot heads( idiots ?) from behind! But tonight it was a multiclass race with the 370 and the C6 , so I started the race behind in the start grid and look at this "nice rfactor 2 racer"
    Ps: you can see his nickname, so you can avoid him the next time you meet him:rolleyes:

3. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Yeah well I've seen a couple of those 'hot heads' too, but I have to say my rF2 online experience so far is really good when racing public servers. But as you say, starting in the top of the field helps a lot.

Actually I think many of these idiots don't know what they are doing at all... Some of them don't do that on purpose. Scary.

So starting from the back is not easy in first corner when all these dizzy chickens are going in different directions. Some of them actually don't know how to get of the line at all, so they'll spin 180° as soon as start goes :D

4. Andreas Binz

Andreas Binz Registered

The best part in rF2: online mode !
    Since january 2012 i've finished 80 % of my online races (the last few months 100 % finish)
    In this time i've see 4 or 5 wreckers and many rookies (no probl.)
    The best guys you meet on ISR Servers.

5. dandar

dandar Registered

Great ! Can i go there to practice my 180° spins as soon as start goes ? :p

6. Magzire

Magzire Registered

Think this somes up rF2 in a nut shell

7. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Haha I lol'd..
    That's what I'm talking about. But when you start in top 10 you'll probably not even notice anything.

8. Magzire

Magzire Registered

Haha i was in that race.. started 3rd but didn't realize i lost my rear wing in the formation lap.. lets just say turn one got a bit nasty :)

9. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Great way to make rF2 hospitable place. :eek:

People call others fools and idiots don't make it back to my room.

My room even says F3 ROOKIES *Training and people dare come in here acting the Pro
    insulting people I do not think so ! :mad:

If you go in a open room expecting to have clean racing, more the fool, what ? then you turn around and blame someone else.

ffs

I remember next time I see you in a room and you make a error to bag you.

10. Magzire

Magzire Registered

Wow.. that 2 month ban did wonders for you :)

You rehabilitated back into society a new man haha

11. CosmiC10R

CosmiC10R Registered

My god that was funny... My Gf had to ask what I was watching and I showed her... good stuff... the car over the hood at the start line was priceless
    In all fairness Im likely not much better

Some nice driving there Magzire... don't know how you got thru it all
    Nice battle too with the car at the end...

12. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

You aren't a new man either, you should wonder about rehabilitation problems too.

13. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Lol ! I never bother with public servers

14. Magzire

Magzire Registered

What did i do?

15. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Maybe I misunderstood..

16. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I'm a IsR racer(~IsR~wajdi) and I can confirm what are you saying!:cool:

17. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

I spat the dummy in my room like 3-4 times since Build45 and 3 of those for good reason.

I have always said Hi , cya, sorry, np, thank you.

Spent a 1000 hours driving slower laps to help people at the expense of my progress and am happy to do so.

I would always be sarcastic about no permission cross conversion and unofficial payware
    but I have seen the error of my ways and have come to accept the inevitable.

So these days I listen to everyone that whinges about every nut and bolt or starts nonconstructive debates.

Anyways I know what I have done in my room has more of a positive influence helping rookies making rF2 their online sim then this forum does some days. :)

18. DUFFBAG

DUFFBAG Registered

Has anyone ever watched real racing????? Cars getting smashed up is common place.... People making mistakes is too....-> Right along side rookie drivers and controversy... What you don't see in the real world, but only in this sim, is this form of Illusionary Elitism and people who don't finish races when their car not is K.I.A.

How 'bout share more set ups and track knowledge rather than being pent up little boys in dark rooms that should be masturbating off their tension rather than racing online with other humans.

19. Empty Box

Empty Box Registered

Didn't know half of a grid not even getting to T1 was common in the real world. Has it happened? Oh hell yea. Common, no.

Has nothing to do with track knowledge or setups, everything to do with not being an idiot. Big difference between a simple mistake and basically consigning half of the field to death in the first corner.

20. CosmiC10R

CosmiC10R Registered

In all fairness, elitism permeates every level of society so to say it is only present in this game is a stretch, which is not to say that is a good justification among a small population of people who enjoy a hobby few people understand or care about...

And if you watch gtclubs video... you rarely see someone in real racing cut half the course and wipe out a guy who is actually on the tarmac by cutting right across his line 90 degrees to the track direction... that was pretty funny to watch but I would hate to be the dood in the black car...
    Magzires video reminded me of that F1 race this year where there was that pile up in the first corner... It definately does happen...
    Reminds me of all the pit brawls and doods running up to cars throwing their helmets at an opponents windscreen ;)

but I do agree as a group we could all be more helpful if a little less aggressive :)