Volvo300 (WIP)

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by jtbo, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Registered

Personally I like the newer S60R the best, would love to see that car sometime in the future :)

Tried this on a couple tracks, I had a blast on Monte Carlo, just seemed at home. I guess I didn't download the right link, as I only have the street car. Dl'ed the dev version and the 343 zip, so that should be fine. Overall though, I loved the feeling of the car and the reactions. Though without shadows on replays looked, well, like rf2 :p, the movement was nice and realistic looking. FFB was fine for me, it did what I expected. I'm actually quite excited to see how this mod turns out, even more so another update to the preview :D

2. jtbo

jtbo Registered

I'm glad that you did liked from the car :)

It only looks street car, looks are actually very much of place holders so what looks like a street car is actually Cup race car, other car is addition to dev mode only, so does not work in single player and it is Rallycross car, you need dev mode version and also that rallycross version both to get two cars for dev mode.

When graphics are remade it will be bit more clear for sure as one can actually see what one really is driving :D

3. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Hey jtbo!!! Any news??? :D

4. Twista

Twista Registered

What happened to this mod? :confused:

5. PorscheMR6

PorscheMR6 Registered

hey jt,
    what's up?
    will this work with build 240?

6. Twista

Twista Registered

I don't think jtbo is around anymore, his last post here was 7 months ago :(. Shame, I was really looking forward to this mod.

7. PorscheMR6

PorscheMR6 Registered

What a shame! i would pay 10€ for a 240 turbo and i know someone who would do the same.
    And i would even do the engine physics.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013