Look what Ive found!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1959nikos, Jul 5, 2012.

1. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Well that's not an insult as such but it doesn't help the modder in any way so its best to just day nothing, constructive criticism helps tons which its what modders require not one liners like that!

2. Johannes Rojola

Johannes Rojola Registered

Community is very important, sure. Also, I would like to throw a ball at ISI so that they would release all the useful information about how to mod their product. There is no point of trying to guess something that already has been done. With rF1 it took several years of guesswork until some mods started to really excel. I wonder how much quicker everything would have happened if ISI would have come forward with their stuff in the first place.

I don't know if this is too much to ask (of course not now, but after when rF2 final has been released) from ISI, but it would be really helpful for everybody. I would even pay from such engineering package for modders :D

I still try to GUESS stuff that was implemented far back as 2005 with rF1, because I can't find no help or documentation.

1 person likes this.
  3. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

Marc, I know, but you have to remember that common user may not be able to give constructive criticism. He may have no enough knowledge or don't know a language to communicate freely. But he may "feel" that something is not right. Why to deny him to say a comment then?
    BTW I know modding teams which on constructive criticism answered in way I pointed in my previous post.

Personally I think any criticism may be turned into the positive. It should start process of thinking about improvements. but crying like baby-boy just because someone said he doesn't like my product? Not me.

4. Rantam

Rantam Registered

That is the idea. But we'll see. A lot of things will have to happen before that. Starting by rF2 being officially released. Now back to topic! :)

Amen to that also! But i think we can be optimistic about it. For a start ISI already released a good amount of docs and examples, and we're on beta stage yet, so... :)

Kindest regards

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2012
  5. Satangoss

Satangoss Registered

"Very important" reading? Really?

6. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

...not to you as it seems...

7. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

Which part of "very important IMHO" don't you understand?...jezuz.

8. GTrFreak

GTrFreak Registered

him again