Build 85 Discussion Mk II

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, May 23, 2012.

1. Alesi

Alesi Registered

this is strange, if i want to play fMasters i need to install fr3.5,, if GT i need to install megane ... why that??

2. Tobi Coats

Tobi Coats Registered

ive downloaded all the new updates i think im missing something here this Component "Vehicle Common 1.2h" failed to verify, removed from inventory please reinstall rf 2

3. F1lover

F1lover Registered

Hi Tobi, yes my friend had this last night as well not sure if he fixed it... same error message.. My install went fine but his came up with same error.. Any help guys??

4. modmate

modmate Registered

Its for sure a bug, look at the bugreports section, no matter wich scenario. Im not the only, and you may have a look at my specs. CPU and GPU load NEVER reaches 100% with RF2 with my system. The older builds doesnt have that bug.

EDIT:

Hope its not again a Nvidia ATI mismatch here. So you dont have these strange shadows appearing with max shadows?

5. ProTraX

ProTraX Registered

I have freeze problems with the new Update, when i go to a Formular Master Server, i can play a few Seconds/ Minutes. Then i get a freeze and i must restart my PC.
    Can't do anything when it freezed...

All Mods up to date, all my Drivers are up to date too.
    I have a Highend PC, so it can't be my PC.

Please help

6. modmate

modmate Registered

That sounds more like a performance issue or a hardware issue. And well a High end machine is something way different, your cpu is more then 3 years old and your mobo also. So in your case it "could" be a performance issue.

7. Flaux

Flaux Registered

Hah! Cool system. Indeed it has to be something else :rolleyes:

On a sidenote:
    I would like to have a less vibrant HDR profile. Tone and contrast is much better now but the saturation is a bit too much for my eyes. :eek:

8. ProTraX

ProTraX Registered

I don't think so...
    The CPU is around 2 years old, and my Mobo only 1 year.
    I can run BF3 with Ultra settings without any problems.
    I never had any problem with rF2 since the Update yesterday...

9. sg333

sg333 Registered

I agree, in some lighting conditions the saturation is blinding. I dont know if this might be adjusted further still by ISI. In the right light it looks almost real, then you turn a corner and are nearly blinded by over saturation. I find Mills at 8am gives good extremes of both.

10. jubuttib

jubuttib Registered

Because testing, that's why. Before it's a final and polished product we're expected to jump through any hoops necessary to get it to work.

For the release version this would be unacceptable, for a development version it's just par for the course.

11. ProTraX

ProTraX Registered

Can anyone help me please?

12. Thanks ISI ! I will wait for the regular links prior updating the all stuff!
    Just a question: It's been about 6 months of beta testing now, what about an eventual final release? Maybe when F2 are ready? ;)

13. rVeloce

rVeloce Registered

F Masters installs but game crashes at start. un install fmasters, games works ???

14. Spyder

Spyder Registered

Experiencing this too, v frustrating!! I'm showing around 130fps with HDR enabled in triple screen setup but feels like 5fps ... Is this problem limited to 680 users??

15. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

It doesnt work for me:( i have tried all the combination (I spent 3 hours of my time) but every time it say "rf2 doesn't work...problem with windows..."!now I unstalled rF2 and will rinstall the new Build 85!but ISI why can't you make the things easier?

16. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Welcome to BETA testing

17. Mauro

Mauro Registered

18. thuGG

thuGG Registered

Are you mad? The game is nowhere near final state.

19. Favio

Favio Registered

Well, I've tested all night, I'm running all setting to max except for enviroment reflec, v-sync video on, and I'm getting 45 fps average with 20 cars in track but only 6 visible. With v-sync off and everything at max, also env ref I get between 30 and 60 fps depending on track, always clear sky condition.
    Last night was at Mills with Formula ISI, the track feel likes never get grip, someone note same thing? or it's just me?.
    Renault megane update feels good, but their windows have this light green tinted that look weird.
    Formula 3.5 now are much more friendly to drive, physics are much better.
    The only problem that I've noticed until now is that sometimes fps lock at 15 fps and I have to wait around 2 or 3 min until recover normal fps, or have to get out and re join the session to solve the problem.
    Replay's still are not good, shadows seem ugly at distance.
    Nothing more to report so far :p

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2012
  20. RACEFACE

RACEFACE Registered

Is it just me or does it seem like HDR just over saturates/washes the image out in this game. It's as if they have over used it. I'm hoping this is an issue only on my end.

Also new update has introduced a sound bug. Sound Effects: is down to 0% since turning it up introduces a pop/clicking static noise every-time I move my mouse over the options.