Build 85 Discussion Mk II

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, May 23, 2012.

1. Gjon Camaj

Gjon Camaj Registered

This is near the top of the list now.

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

You will only see them at first with our mods, and perhaps not yet as we haven't setup http downloads yet.

3. feels3

feels3 Member Staff Member

I had problem after first instal, RF2 crashed, but only once, now it's working.

Thanks for update. Now I'm going to test new build :)

4. osella

osella Registered

OK! My bad, it works now, I like the handling of the formula master, much much better than renault imo.

Buuut.... the rattling with my g25 seems worse than ever :( I seriously can't play it now at 3am, would wake everyone around me.

5. MickyMutton

MickyMutton Registered

Updated all the mods and installed perfectly. Nice one, like the masters series a lot.

6. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

Did a full clean install as always, installed and updated all mods. No issues. Looking great ISI team! :cool:

I have a question about the IFM: I see the DRS light on the wheel. Do we have working DRS on these cars?

7. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

Very happy customer here. So many cars, so little time. Great work ISI!

8. Favio

Favio Registered

Car mirrors doesn´t work, can confirm?.

9. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

Which car?

10. 88mphTim

11. Esteve Rueda

Esteve Rueda Registered

OK, in video works fine! now I can play with cool graphics at 50fps and no steering lag :D the only problem I have now is the "slow-mo effect", I hope I can play without using ThrottleStop in the future... if that happens would be happy.

Good work ISI! despite that problem, everything works perfect, has improved performance for me in build 85 and the physics are amazing.

12. 88mphTim

I have actually seen issues with CPU throttling in the past with other software, so I am a little annoyed I didn't suggest it myself. ;) Hopefully we will have that issue fixed in next update if it's possible.

13. Favio

Favio Registered

F3-F2-F1 1966, the mirror's are black, car mirror not virtual mirror. Sorry about mi robotic english lol :p

-AMD Phenom(II) x4 965 3,40 Ghz Black Edition
    -8GB DD3 1600
    -HD Radeon 6870 Vapor-X 1GB GDDR5
    -Windows 7 64 bits

14. corsa

corsa Registered

I've got the black mirrors too. I'll go put the details in the thread you linked Tim, after I test something other than the F3.

15. ippai

ippai Registered

all the 60 s cars black, the modern f1 gray, Skippy , megan and gt light blue. and the 3.5 light gray with flickering green. actually the whole screen flickers in time to the the green /yellow in the mirrors

All GFX in rf2 on.

Windows 7 64 amd phenom IIx6 1090T with 2 radeon 6970 optimised 1x1 crossfire
    update

with hdr off 3.5 s mirrors just gray with no flickering screen.
    Turned mirrors on on the main settings screen but the mirrors where still off in the ingame settings . After turning them on mirrors work but with a flicker of white every second or so

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2012
  16. dangerscouse

dangerscouse Registered

Flawless update thanks guys...love the new formula masters...but please some new tracks

17. 88mphTim

It could be that this is related to the 1960s mod about to get an update, which means it is lagging behind in technology until then... I'll check, but I think that's what is going on (though if it's happening in other cars, maybe not).

18. coops

coops Banned

installed says update 85 but keep getting this msg when verifying: Getting verification data. Please wait for result.
    Invalid path submitted by this application or there is any error with the verification service.
    pls help

19. 88mphTim

Verifying isn't in there yet, because the update isn't in there (the update service) yet. If it says 85, you have 85. :) Only will you need to verify if something doesn't work anyway.

20. ippai

ippai Registered

Turned mirrors on on the main settings screen but the mirrors where still off in the ingame settings . After turning them on mirrors work but with a flicker of white every second or so for the 3.5 . just tried with skippy mirrors are fine now but with limited distance. 60s cars still black so must be like you said Tim.

Any chance we can set the draw distance in front a bit longer to stop the pop up in the distance at spa?