isi please refund not

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fredclarisse, May 7, 2012.

1. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

Sorry, I've got no any information about it.
    But it is no even a point. Situation when people is asking for refund, because disappointed by ISI stand is the point. Acting against people who just put notes about their disappointment - this is the point.

BTW: If I'm ignored by a few people (I feel that) - it is nothing wrong. Then I can feel free to write what I think being not attacked for any single word which doesn't match their stand. First time I though that it;s me - I know I'm too offensive sometimes. Then I was mute for a while observing that any one who criticize ISI or rF2 is attacked the same way ("ask for refund", "you are troll" etc). It is really sick on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012
  2. Mulero

Mulero Registered

What appears is that people do not understand why criticize RF2.

All we want is that the end is best. Like it or not, now RF2 is a product that is far from satisfactory in almost all sections.

It's okay to criticize anything provided it is done with respect and in order to improve. Maybe some may seem a heavy, they're always asking the same thing, but I still have not seen a single message from someone in ISI recognize something is wrong and who are working to fix it.

We are working on graphics troubleshooting? We are working on solving problems MODID? We are working on something? Someone me can ensure that are working in solve any of these problems or in add any of the proposals that have been made in the thread of Whish List?

Presumably so, but we know perfectly well what could be the ISI in Puntacana enjoying a few mojitos with the money we have paid for a product that leaves much to be desired.

Refound is not the solution. If that were the solution, very few people I had not asked. The solution is to let the ISI what is wrong in the game and where to improve.

I really would like to thank people as Maxim or D. Painter for being so heavy and weeping. Thanks to people like them may RF2 is finally the game we all expect.

And finally if it is not, thank God, the situation is not the same as years ago where rFactor had no rival.

Big games loom on the horizon and we'll play just that most closely matches what we want, whether it is called rFactor2, Assetto Corsa, PCARS, GTR3 or iRacing.

3. RNelson

RNelson Registered

Max - My point was to communicate to the OP that if he isn't comfortable with the current environment that he SHOULD ask for a refund. Having signed on from the early stages and watched how ISI have worked their process I offered what I thought was a reasonable explanation of their (ISIs) objective which may or may not match up with the users expectation. If the users expectation isn't being met the refund option is there to be used which is what the OP seemed to inclined to do. I am not sure why this offended you - you told me I should think twice before posting. Part of the process is constructive criticism and another is honesty. If the process isn't working for you communicate constructively or ask for a refund. Again the OP seemed uncomfortable with the process so I offered my opinion on what I have seen transpire and my stance on why they (ISI) have chosen the path they are going down.

4. jubuttib

jubuttib Registered

And some of us (like myself) will most likely play all of them. =)

EDIT: Except iRacing, the pricing is just too much.

5. [NAR]Steve

[NAR]Steve Registered

+1

6. Dave Millard

Dave Millard Registered

Man I love this place!

7. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

I bought F1 2010 last year and I haven't played it much. Ya think EA will give me my money back too? Regardless of whether this is a beta or not, people got balls to demand a refund months later. ISI made it perfectly clear that this is a beta- nothing more, nothing less.

1 person likes this.
  8. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

From what I can understand he was complaining about not getting his refund. Was he complaining about mod packaging as well?

Buy a game off of steam, or your local store and see if they will give you a refund after a month. Just saying. Lots of "experts" around here that's foresure.

Some of you guys think it's bad around here, go and complain on a certain private sim forum and see what kind of reception you get.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
  9. Alesi

Alesi Registered

+1
    its simple, just silence - nice feedback from ISI (as always)

10. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

I think some guys have misunderstood the goal of the beta release;

We've not bought a beta. This is a pre-order option that open the door to modders who wants to test new modding/packaging options giving some feedback to help the development and, at the same time, give some economic support to the team paying for a not-finished product. If you are a modder is very usefull to being part of the beta development process...if you're a customer you can pre-order the game taking a "preview" look inside the beta...with a refund option. What's wrong with this?

People who moan every two minutes about everything needs to understand they've to wait for the final cut...but it was clear from the beginning and 2 month is enough time to understand if you still want to wait until the final release.

The only thing I've to 100% agree is that we all need more support/informations during the beta development stage. I'm going to be stuck with everything just because I do not know if they are reading or not our feedback, putting some of our requests into the development chain.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
  11. Alesi

Alesi Registered

u know what? i will tell u a secret. u, i and others bought nothing! u cant play rf2, cause u dont have it.
    u do not have Internet - u cant play, if isi gone (or their servers) u cant play (it will not working), u dont pay them 13 $ u cant play. so u bought only a part of game without this little thing (Internet, isi servers, 13 $ maybe something else)
    and u seems owned a game but you can not play it without this little condition.

12. Tuttle

Can I ask you why you've bought a stuff like this? :p

13. Spyder

Spyder Registered

I just got BSOD when I asked google to translate this ...

14. D1Racer

D1Racer Registered

Tuttle explained it clearly, you Pre Ordered rFactor 2. With an option to engage in the BETA,and a refund system that gave you 2 months to decide if you wanted to stick with it until release date.

And also, I can play single player mode fine with no internet. You don't expect to be able to play multiplayer with no internet connection do you?

And you were given the option to upgrade to a lifetime membership.

Constructive criticism is a great tool, but continually ranting on and on about the same stuff in this manner is just childish.

15. Alesi

Alesi Registered

i dont know)) this is like all others online games - we dont have them, we pay money but dont have working games (cause they all have this conditions)

16. Alesi

Alesi Registered

no u cant, u still need to connect to isi server to check yours ID of game, and only then yes u dont need internet..
    lifemembership? isi servers down for while - hour, day month, ISI become bankrupt (not supported servers, else) - u cant play.
    so we depends from isi))

17. Alesi

Alesi Registered

not surprising)) this is google

18. Tuttle

You don't know why you've bought rF2 (!)...and you don't know how it works....but you're still moaning.

You can use it offline without login...

Are you sure you've bought something? :p

19. Alesi

Alesi Registered

i love rf1 (still playing almost everyday), and i hope rf2 will be great - thats why)

20. feels3

feels3 Member Staff Member

Maybe he bought rf1? :p