F1 2012 beta

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by f1ligue, Jan 27, 2012.

1. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

physical make another mod I'm not interested.
    This is not work but steal the work that other people ...
    We seek to learn and understand.
    Copy and paste not interest us.

2. Tiger

Tiger Registered

man, here and there, we use to call people like you "troll"...
    so, as we use to say too, "get a life!"

now, it's clear enough, you don't like this beta, so don't add a thing, we might think that your are stupid.. ;)

3. patryksok.

patryksok. Registered

Front wing is at 120mm height @ MoTeC :p Def setup.

4. michael1

michael1 Banned

Cool do you think the engine need a bit more power what i was trying to say befor was like this

Refroidir pensez-vous du moteur de besoin de puissance un peu plus ce que je voulais dire befor était comme ceci

you see how the speed keeps climbing it never stops picking up speed

vous voyez comment la vitesse ne cesse d'augmenter il ne s'arrête jamais prendre de la vitesse

Je suis Sory Je n'essayais pas de faire mal paraître votre voiture s'il vous plaît si vous traduisez Babilon utiliser ou vous pouvez obtenir une mauvaise idée

this is the ferrari i refer to in my 1st post

5. michael1

michael1 Banned

thanks and again i try to help and get more abuse why? did i say i dont like it no what is this? now i am a troll what

6. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

If you get called a name, you report it. You also probably should read my post again to understand that I didn't think you had purposely said anything insulting, too.

But if you need a refund due to this, please go ahead and request it via the launcher's purchase tab. Thanks.

7. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

1 / We plan to modify the engine, we look whether there are plans from isi of integrated KERS ENGINE file or if it is out of date. . .

2 / For the moment we focus on the sensations in control, whether it slows enough or too much or not enough. If the car does not do things she should not do.

3 / For the life of the tires and the grip of whether we expect temperatures to work correctly on the BETA version because we have a big doubt. . .

8. michael1

michael1 Banned

Sory i understand that the people hear are from other parts of the world but tim you are also making me out to be bad i was only trying to help like they asked and you are english speaking so you have no trubble reeding what i say i am trying to help them why am i an idiot and a troll what is that and yes half of my family are from france so no i was not trying to be racist or anything like that.

9. 88mphTim

No, I'm not. You're doing that. In the post you just quoted I said: "I didn't think you had purposely said anything insulting, too." I'm not doing what you're saying I am. I responded in this thread purely based on a report I received. It is possible to offend someone without intending to and that is all I said to you, is to be careful. You possibly need to walk away from the computer for a bit because if you're not understanding any of my posts, you may be too upset to be posting right now.

10. 88mphTim

Putting a wink isn't enough to get away with calling someone stupid, please don't do that.

11. Anonim

Anonim Registered

Michael1, I am absolutely sure, especially by reading your previous posts, that you are a sincere and very good person. Im sure nobody wanted to offend you here. Please calm down and learn to forgive others aggression. It wasn't your fault and we know that.. :)

P.S. I will call my future son Michael because I love this name. My father's name :)

12. 88mphTim

Let's make sure that we don't have to read you calling anybody else that, ok?

13. michael1

michael1 Banned

Let just leave it at that tim sory i apologise but you tell me that i have done bad but not the rest this is what i ment i am stupid i am a troll and an idiot in this post and you only tell me and not others this is what i ment and yes 14hr now watcing 100s of people come through my server so yes i will now take a brake.

I apologise i was only trying to help i will not ever again sory i only wanted to get involved with something.

14. Tiger

Tiger Registered

alright ;)
    but, I wrote "we might think that your are stupid.. " ... "we might", I thought was enough for what we call a "joke"...
    anyway, it's ok, never again ;)

15. Kevin McDonald

Kevin McDonald Registered

Just drove around Monaco '66 with this car.

Its terrifying! lol

It hasnt changed my perception tho, only solidified it.
    the car behaves brilliantly, I feel every bump in the road.
    The brakes are definitely too soft/slow. :)

16. 2slow4u

2slow4u Registered

Ok, force feedback is directly related to physics, right?
    IMHO the ffb of this mod has the same issue of rF2 WS Renault: if you turn your steering wheel more then "xx°", the torque on the wheel go near to zero and tend to reverse sign...
    I think this is related to front sunspension geometry (caster?)

17. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

Thanks, good point thank you, we will correct the data

18. Hoschi

Hoschi Registered

Thanks, wow. We will setup a german Server :D. Give you info about pysics next days... :)

19. navorsky

navorsky Registered

It´s a RF2 mod, right?

20. 2slow4u

2slow4u Registered

Yes, just tested and now i can confirm...7-8 deg of caster and the problem is fixed. :p