Accretion Racing Now Recruiting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dany Mitchel, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Dany Mitchel

Dany Mitchel Registered

Accretion Racing U.K:

About us

Accretion Racing U.K

We are a new team formed on the back of rFactor2, We are looking in the future to rent our own server(size to be determined at a later date).
    We Would Like to offer New Drivers or Novice Drivers a place to call home we would like to find some serious drivers and grow as a team , We believe that if we have a good bond with our team members over time this will show it benefits as Race wins and Consistent Podiums.

If you are a Mature player aged 18 or over ,Speak minimal English and would like to Come Be a part of A new Chapter in Sim Motor Racing then please join up and Come take a Try out With One of our Key Members

Things we will look for
    Consistency this is the main thing we look for we do not care if you come last as this will all come with time but Consistency is the Key to Sim or Motor Racing

Good At Learning new tracks
    Can spare time mid week to get practice, and most of all can keep to races they have entered , we would rather you not enter than enter and miss the race .

If you feel you fancy a go please Drop us a line or PM Dany Mitchel
    We Hope to See all Track Side.

Find Us here http://www.race2play.com/homepage/show_team/911

Server settings and Race settings
    Practice : 30/45 mins (Public Session) Other cars On Track
    Quali: 30 mins unlimited laps (Private Session) No other Cars On Track
    Races will include a pitstop Full Flag Rules
    Auto Clutch Allowed for all series

all other Aids Dependent on Series and lvl of Driver allowed at event (Novice Event will more than likley allow TC,ALB,SC) to be ironed out in the near future

All race results will be shown via a web interface including Driver Standings , Constructors Points , Teams , In depth Driver Stats like these http://www.race2play.com/homepage/show_history/23553?season=4

any one who wishes to come along and see if it is up their street please feel free to drop me a line or post here Ill keep and eye on this thread Hope to see you all track side soon we have a TS3 server if you would like to pop in and have a chat with us that would also be fine I'll not post our TS3 info but if you want it I'll pm it over

2. Valerio Kinex

Valerio Kinex Registered

3. ORA-Quasi

ORA-Quasi Registered

How is community recruiting related to the open beta?

4. Dany Mitchel

Dany Mitchel Registered

this is nothing to do with ISI this is a Race2Play.com Team and they are racing fun races at the moment as soon as rFactor goes full release then things will get going I wish to put my team together now and get some practice in before the rest of them Call it Forward Thinking

5. jedontrack

jedontrack Registered

I would love to give it a go, where do I apply?

6. Dany Mitchel

Dany Mitchel Registered

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
  7. ToWcH

ToWcH Registered

i'd like to give it a go too

8. Dany Mitchel

Dany Mitchel Registered

Accretion Racing U.K:

Just Signed Tochi Oparah From Nigeria we would like to say welcome to the team

9. blanes

blanes Registered

I was interested until I went to race2play and saw it is a paid service.

Better to just form teams and race within the specs of rF2 online service rather than a paid 3rd party imho.

good luck though for those who want such a service. :)

10. Dany Mitchel

Dany Mitchel Registered

They do have paid accounts yes but you do not need a Paid account to race you just need a free account

membership
    Get started for FREE. for the free account you get

7-day advanced event signup window.
    Personal web pages with blog, racing stats and histories.
    Join one race team at any given time. (This is Accretion Racing U.K I Hope )

I have a premium Account that also Sponcers the BMW E90 Euro series found here http://www.race2play.com/schedule/show/1216
    I am also renting a 42 man server so Please take the time to sign up to a totally free account and show your support by racing at Accretion Racing We can put a good team together

11. FONismo

FONismo Registered

So will you have your own website and server? Or is it all through Race2Play? I prefer i tight nit community to places like that and am looking to get back into some club/league racing with rF2. rF2 seems to have reignited my spark for some competitive racing. The assists thing is a worry for me aswell, do you plan to keep assists allowed? Not really my thing if so.

12. David G Fisher

David G Fisher Registered

R2P is a tight nit community, but even within R2P, there are independent leagues which simply make use of all the things R2P has to offer.

13. BigDuke6

BigDuke6 Registered

"If you are a Mature player aged 18 or over ,Speak minimal English"

Well I'm defiantly over 18, I speak very good English, does this mean I cant join? :p

14. ToWcH

ToWcH Registered

I am Tochi Oparah. I thinks he means driving aids for Novice team member in practise then probably they will be gradually remove.
    i currently use only auto clutch, am a novice.
    Please will free to join its free...loll.
    i was actually looking for an upstart team, unless your really good you will just get lost down the drain (myself), if you were to join a team full of experienced drivers.

15. Dany Mitchel

Dany Mitchel Registered

@FONismo No Driving Aids Allowed Except Auto Clutch(some players do not own a 3rd pedal) yes we will have both this very morning I have rented a server box with 42 man rFactor2 server A website will be coming but we all ready have a forum @R2P until numbers start to grow I would think that would be suffice.

@David G Fisher That is correct we will be running a independent Chapter(League) When we race we will use the r2P servers this allows for driver stats to be stored and then lets you as a driver build your Sim racing Carrer

@BigDuke6 Yes Just head over to R2P Make a free account and follow the links to sign up I am in TS3 all day so pop in and say hello
    I am setting up the server box at the moment as soon as it is done ill be on for a drive

Ps last thought I have rented a USA Box this is to split ping for Our Australian and Japanese Drivers
    I have raced In the US league for a few years and I have no problems with ping or server connections warping or lag
    Also Car Painters as we will be racing in our own colours as soon as r2p allows skinning on rF2

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2012
  16. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

What day/time will you be racing? I assume you are GMT +0?

17. Dany Mitchel

Dany Mitchel Registered

Well Our races will be held on GMT but if a lot of International drivers sign up and cant make these times then I will run a 2nd event at the same time in their time zones but the 2 series will have to be separate like Megan Cup[Euro] and Megan Cup[Inter] all drivers can enter what ever races they like
    please read rules on Race2Play.com free accounts can only sign up to 1 race at a time but this dose not mean that you can finish a race and then go to sign straight up for your next one for now I am trying to put the team together that will be racing rFactor2 only
    so we have about 2 months before season start this is why I have rented the server giving us a practice location to get them set ups sorted out

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Server Now up and Running

Server Information:

72.26.196.210:45397
    AccR U.K

Reason For name of server is to keep it at the very top of the list

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2012
  18. Dany Mitchel

Dany Mitchel Registered

Ok so many thanks all that took the time to pop in and see us as I have said we are running our server with the option to run driving aids on low for all practice sessions until the league starts any one wishing to come on in and use our server to bang a few set up out please feel free.
    I am also looking as getting All Car all Tracks for the practice session or Test Day as called by rFactor2 hope to see you all soon

ps We would like to run a server test to see if the server can actually run 42 players so far it was running so sweet on 29 players but we are still 13 players short of filling it
    So tomorrow the 21/01/2010 @ 20:30 hrs GMT we would like to try and fill the server if you can spare 10 mins to help out that would be great many thanks in advance to all that attend

19. FONismo

FONismo Registered

Ok Danny i'm gonna take a butchers. Signed up i think? Lee Ross

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2012
  20. Dany Mitchel

Dany Mitchel Registered

Awesome Glad to have you on board pop in our server and lets get some laps and set up's sort