Very close to asking for a refund

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bboy-mass, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MystaMagoo

MystaMagoo Registered

Glad your sorted but seriously chill out next time.

2. bboy-mass

bboy-mass Registered

Oh your a rfactor buddy too.

Why dont you like iracing? Is becuase you have to pay for it?

noob. get a life and stop crying and jumping on the band wagon with all the other faggots.

have a nice day.

3. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

Wow! Hopefully you don't have to come back anytime soon. :rolleyes:

4. bboy-mass

bboy-mass Registered

I know, but when you have your children asking to play the one game we have all been waiting for, it got me mad.

I chrish my weekends (away from computers pissing me off) and to have to mess around with config files and endless downloads, I just just got pissed off.

Sorry for ranting, just wanted it to work.

5. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

I'm happy you got it working bboy. Have fun with rf2.

6. Superbee

Superbee Registered

Glad you got it sorted out... Remember that since the install process worked for most, any issue to be blamed on the "software" is kind of irrelevant and should be treated as a "miscellaneous" issue... The ISI crew is quite small from what I know... They did a wonderful job coming with this Beta for us to enjoy... You chose to be part of the Beta process, so don't expect things to be flawless out of the box... That's the beauty of it, isn't it ? ;)

7. Kevin Brigden

Kevin Brigden Registered

Do people seriously still use the word noob?

8. Jux

Jux Registered

OMG! Charlie Sheen, is that you? You are WINNING!!1

Others here are so NOOBS ... lolz

"I have stopped pretending that I am not a rockstar IT guy from mars" -- bboy-mass

9. bboy-mass

bboy-mass Registered

My son told me to use the word NOOB becuase you sounded like one.

LOL

10. bboy-mass

bboy-mass Registered

One last time, if the these guys were not charging for the BETA, I would be cool and the gang. Would you pay a builder to fix your roof before he started the work???

For Fu78 sake, grow up and stop thinking these guys are doing you a favour. You have coffed up your money to help with the development because they need the cash for staff salarys.

Are you that thick that you can't see whats going on?

Great sim now its working, just wanted it to work without problems (for what it is).

Please be quiet.

11. Mitt Wilson

Mitt Wilson Registered

OK Tourette syndrome You started a Thread Blasting ISI and now have moved onto Blasting other community members- We didnt ask you to Buy a Beta Game, We dont really care at this point if you get the game working or not, I myself enjoyed paying for the game in Beta Mode it gives me a sense of achievement when Issues get fixed that I helpded uncover.. So the next time you post a Thread Calm your A$$ DOWN and show some respect DAD.

12. Michael Vance

Michael Vance Registered

It's a Beta release for crying out loud..it's supposed to have issues and people that want to particiapte are supposed to want to find and report them.. As for me, I'll be buyting a life membership once rF2 is ready for prime time...maybe before then. It's a great sim.

Mike

13. Spadge

Spadge Registered

If Tim or Scott or anyone is watching this thread, how about posting these somewhere for the torrentally challenged.

MD5 checksums:

2a4eae122a566ecbed227670dde46794 ./ISI1032-v10-RenaultMeganeTrophy.rfmod
    b29204f04f1a8802e322d8529cdd4643 ./ISI1044-v10-FormulaRenault35s.rfmod
    7847aa413ecd1b78554fd4b84a7c3458 ./ISI1044-v10-v11-FormulaRenault35s.rfmod
    2684bd12da301de56ff731f467132e8b ./ISI1045-v10-1960sWorldClassRacing.rfmod
    a67b44adac2e80ac95b19945ac30848c ./rFactor2_Build49_Setup.exe

Thanks.

14. tjg_marantz

tjg_marantz Registered

Can someone give him a refund on principle alone? And a ban while you are it.

15. Cracheur

Cracheur Registered

16. Spadge

Spadge Registered

oh hai lv!

17. Duvel

Duvel Registered

Wow, this is what goes for parenting these days is it? Good job you must be doing, must be raising a fine child there...

Your name is Wayne right?

18. Michael Vance

Michael Vance Registered

I think everyone that knows that this final product will be great, is willing to pay in advance so they can help in it's development. I think folks that do that get a lot out of it..they have a legitimate sense of ownership of the sim since they were a member of the development and test team. I think it is very reasonable to ask people to pay for it with all the pirating that is going on.

I am confident that ISI is going to field a much better product and sooner as a result of this beta testing phase...and the community members that participated in beta testing, deserve a thank you for helping to make it so...

IMHO,
    Mike

19. Superbee

Superbee Registered

They're not "charging for it...".They just give you the opportunity to "pre-order" and run the Beta while still a WIP... They could have gone the normal way and release a Closed Beta on invites only... Not sure if you or me would have been in the seed though... ;) ...You're online sub really starts when the official build is out, so yes, it's free for the Beta stage... Pre-order is quite usual at iRacing too.. You buy a car or a track in advance, sometimes up to a couple months... But no Beta testing allowed.. ;)

20. AlanBernardo

AlanBernardo Registered

I have no problems with torrent agents. I think you're paranoid and watch too much television and believe all the hype from these AV developers, who are simply out to take your money.

But I forgot, you're an IT person. You know it all and more. In truth, I think you're acting foolishly, coming on here with your crazy yelling and all. In the end, you had some corrupted files. Whose fault is that and whose fault is it that you didn't recognize that your files were corrupt?

You want ISI to sort these files out just because you don't want to download from a torrent or otherwise. That's your problem, no ISI's.

Alan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.