Problems with payment

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by MarcusarilliuS_IRL, Jan 10, 2012.

1. MarcusarilliuS_IRL

MarcusarilliuS_IRL Registered

Hi guys.

I eventually got through to pay and entered my 3v visa card details and clicked pay. It said could not complete payment, even though there was enough money in the card to cover it.
    I tried a couple more times and it says credit card has been disabled for 24 hours??

I clicked done to go back and try with my paypal this time but it brought me back to the rfactor launcher and said I had payed and gave me my invoice number, but under payment it says pending.

I don't know what to do now? I checked my card and there is no record of money being taken out and I haven't gotten any email from isi to confirm payment but I have an invoice number.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark.

2. steviejb

steviejb Registered

This is pretty much what happened to me as well. Mine is a VISA Electron.

3. MarcusarilliuS_IRL

Hmmmmm. It didn't look like the payment went through though as I had to try a couple of times and it rejected it, don't know why though. then locking my card?? Never had that happen before.

4. Bertrand

Bertrand Registered

It happened to me too, I tried 3 times when it said that my credit card could not complete payment. After the third attempt the button retry change to ok and the message tell me that I cannot try more with my card until 24h. Then I hit "Ok" and it says to me that the payement is complete and had an invoice number which I didn't write on a paper...

So my question is, how many times my credit card has been used? In the case the money was taken from my account more than one time, what can I do to be refund for the overpayment if needed?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2012
  5. GizMoTo

GizMoTo Registered

same here was rather shocked to be honest as I know that card is solid, as it is specifically used for my gaming needs and never had the problem before :confused:

shall just have to wait and see after 24 hours if it happens again then it's destined I won't be getting rF2 as I have no other means of purchasing :(

oh well was exiting getting the game while it lasted :D:D

6. MarcusarilliuS_IRL

Yea seems like a few folks are having this issue. It would be good if someone from ISI could comment here to let us know where we stand?
    I am also interested to know if there has either been no money taken out or it has been charged multiple times.

7. Pasi Rahikainen

Pasi Rahikainen Registered

I have a little different kind of payment problem

I tried to pay with credit card, everything goes fine up to the point until "verified by visa" directs me to my own bank for identity verification. I am a customer of Sampopankki in Finland and they use Java applet in their login page. Looks like this Java applet cannot be loaded in rFactor Launcher..it just says starting Java and hangs there. I tried starting rFactor Launcher in adminstrator mode but it didn't help either...any suggestions how to solve this?

8. Kwik

Kwik Registered

at op sign in and goto payment

9. Martin Keets

Martin Keets Registered

Same for me as opening post

10. Sjostrand

Sjostrand Registered

Unable to fullfill payment on two Swedish VISA cards. From two different banks.

11. VeefourLFC

VeefourLFC Registered

Tried with 2 different cards, both valid and in credit, and its now disabled for 24 hours.

On the brighter side, at least I will sleep tonight and get to work tomorrow :)

Payment just accepted via Paypal and activated, no sleep then.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2012
  12. Growler

Growler Registered

For the record mine worked fine. It was slow but worked OK. (From New Zealand).

13. eddchapp

eddchapp Registered

Same as first post.. what is best to do now

14. Baz

Baz Registered

I clicked on pay by Papal and just get white screen no redirection, been like this for well over 10 minutes. Is this just pressure on servers?

15. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

If it failed it will stay white because it failed to load. You need to close the launcher and re-open it to try again.

Yes, this is all due to the overloaded servers. Most who purchase now shouldn't have any issues, but many in the initial rush have various problems to be fixed.

16. MarcusarilliuS_IRL

So regarding my situation. As I have the order number does that mean it is still waiting to take it form my card or should I try to purchase again, from paypal this time(as my card is apparently locked for 24hr)?

I just checked my 3v visa card again and no money has been taken from it.

If you want I could email my order number to you guys and you could send me a paypal request via email if that would help?

17. Slim

Slim Registered

What about those of us who tried various cards but were told the payment had failed only to be greeted by a thanks for payment and invoice number upon return to the merchant. Have we paid? If so, how many times? Why haven't we received an email?

18. Neil LCFC

Neil LCFC Registered

I'm in the same boat as slim any ideas ?

19. hpreto

hpreto Registered

One more on that boat...

20. Martin Keets

Martin Keets Registered

Now sorted when I purchased via paypal. Moneybookers refused payment but did give me an invoice number so not sure if I will still be charged by them.

Maybe I have paid twice don't know but very happy as it's now working.