activations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gjon Camaj, Jan 10, 2012.

1. JuanitoRPM

JuanitoRPM Registered

Yesterday works ok in single player mode but not in multiplayer "license not found". Today I see a message about a refund and receive an email from Gjon about this. I dont want to refund and send an email to Gjon for it with my paypal invoice number.

Thanks in advance.

(quickly solution please I cant plaaaay) ;)

2. MaxRotax25.2

MaxRotax25.2 Registered

I thought i bought / purchased rF2, but now im not sure seeing as i havent got an Email from ISI with a License or Activation thingy... Sent an Email to ISI. I still have the: '' Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded. '' & '' License not found '' Well, im guessing theres no license cos i havent got anything back. Im not miffed, just want to know if ive payed & if i have, hopefully ill be able to play / activate what looks like a work of art ( rF2 ). Thanks :)

3. zenracer

zenracer Registered

Is there any new information on the activation problems? Emailed customer service with all requested information Wednesday night and haven't heard anything yet.

4. Willk89

Willk89 Registered

Is there any way I could just pay ISI directly for a license? I've been trying to purchase one for the past few days, but neither Paypal nor Moneybookers will accept my credit card. It's getting a little frustrating...

5. zenracer

zenracer Registered

Have now tried the credit card through PayPal route? How long does the activation usually take for those who got theirs? Am worried I too may need a direct way to pay ISI.....

6. rci808

rci808 Registered

one bug i found during purchase is, if your e-mail address has numbers or characters, the activation doesnt arrive.

i made a new e-mail address with just letters and tried again with success using the paypal credit card option.

7. dice65

dice65 Registered

bought the lifetime last night when i was on my ssd with win 7 on it , im now on my other hard drive with xp pro sp3 and would like to run the game from my ssd drive , when i launched the exe to start the game it was all grayed out , what should i do to test the game thats on my ssd drive when on the xp side ?

8. Pena

Pena Registered

:confused::confused::confused:WHAT, WHAT, WHAT; if your e-mail address has numbers or characters, the activation doesnt arrive. if this is true it's a BIIIIIG bug. I payed the game for my son 13.01.2012 via PayPal, money transferred, but multiplayer isn't activated... after 48hrs of purchase. ???!!!

9. olvi75

olvi75 Registered

code disabled

I have erroneously requested a refund last week, but don't want refund, now, my code is no longer active, and I can no longer open rFactor 2.

I kept rF2, I don't want a refund, can reactivate you my code is: RF11790044

Thank you

Olivier Vignon

10. rci808

rci808 Registered

Pena, best thing to do now is Private Message Gjon at this point.

You say only multiplayer is inactive? ..but offline works?

When logging into online use, use the e-mail you signed up with and password.

*I'm not exactly sure if this bug is true, but it seems it happened to me.

11. FIREWIRE

FIREWIRE Registered

I do believe you may have fixed a problem for me right there..
    When trying to login to multiplayer i have been trying to enter my
    username (as requested) and password (without those dodgy symbols)
    No account exists with these credentials is the reply..
    email address is username? fingers crossed :)

BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE GUYS HELPING WITH SOLUTIONS HERE.
    The threads/forums have gone mental with many many issues and its not the easiest to navigate for specific problems.
    LOTS AND LOTS OF READING BEING DONE HERE..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
  12. Bill Grewcock

Bill Grewcock Registered

I e-mailed purchase at ISI and had a speedy reply from Gjon which resulted in the requested balance refund ... excellent service which is much appreciated :)

13. olvi75

olvi75 Registered

That's OK, my code is réactivate.

14. zenracer

zenracer Registered

Am now in. Used credit card portaled through PapPal, but not PayPal itself (if that makes sense). Not exactly sure what went wrong before but all good now.

15. GT_ONE

GT_ONE Registered

I used paypal credit card after 5 minutes I was online.:D

Thank you to Tim and Gjon for support :cool:

16. lofty

lofty Registered

hey folks because there was problems when i bought the game as it is a beta, i couldnt get onto the online part of the game as something was wrong with my payment details so i thought use wudnt take the money out and rebought the game (as was excited ;)) and now i have paid for it twice, is there anyway some1 can sort this out please?

17. Patrick Simard

Patrick Simard Registered

Hi, i buy the game and the game in single player works. but when i try to connect for play in multiplayer, my username and my password dont work. Where I can change or have a new user name ?
    thanks

18. blackphoenix

blackphoenix Registered

i bought the game last night and still hasn't activated. i pm'd gjon but long should it take?

19. GT_ONE

GT_ONE Registered

click purchase and manage account.
    change your password and mail

20. Popyfres

Popyfres Registered

I have tryed reactivate, purcharse, change of the pasword, e-mail to purcharse, etc. Please i would like you sort my problem, I have not got information and i could be happy after of 4 days waiting you reactivation my account. RF12229031 and my e-mail is eliaspopyfres@hotmail.es.

Waiting a solution,

Thank you

Pd: Thank you, my problem is sorted now i can use all the options on rf2.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2012