activations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gjon Camaj, Jan 10, 2012.

1. bunkertata

bunkertata Registered

People me parace of evil I like that it does not answer me when he should buy a product and they do not give me license
    Purchase Complete
    Thank you for your order! Your invoice number is RF-------- Please save this invoice
    number for game activation. You will be sent an email confirmation when your payment processing is complete and your license will then be active.
    Manage Account

2. bunkertata

bunkertata Registered

dejen de jugar con el dinero de la gente 85 dolares es mucho dinero , para q no me manden el mail con las licencia :mad:

3. Mickwolfy

Mickwolfy Registered

OK, it didn't work because I Had not paid...now I paid and I think it's all right...

4. bunkertata

bunkertata Registered

We never had problems with rfactor, when one was buying license, always they were activated rapidly, because with rfactor2 have problems of which I do not come near he licenses them to the e-mail

nunca tuvimos problemas con rfactor , cuando uno compraba licencia, siempre se activaban rapido , porque con rfactor2 tengo problemas de que no me llegue las licencia al mail

5. JJ Addison

JJ Addison Registered

paid and got an ivoice number but it left it as payment pending. That was some 8 hours ago. All is grey and keeps sending me to screen to purchase? Paid with Credit card? Is a invoice number a good thing????

6. JJ Addison

JJ Addison Registered

For what its worth...when I hit reactivate it tells me no lic. found. And in the upper right hand corner it says "Hi John" :rolleyes:

7. Night

Night Registered

I have the same problem, sb could help us?
    dmnightsong@gmail.com

8. Vincenzo Carlesimo

Vincenzo Carlesimo Registered

I have that message : "Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded" from some hours and nothing happens. What i should do now, remake the purchase or waiting that ISI fix the problem? Thanks.

9. Rossi

Rossi Registered

hi my screen still say (Starting secure connection with commerce servers.) and does not change are you still having prob's with that?

10. jungletech

jungletech Registered

Hi

Has anyone been asked by moneybookers.com (the payment processing company being used here) to provide a copy of their drivers license and a recent utility bill in order to process their credit card payment?

This seems highly unusual to me. I responded to them asking them not to process my payment, as I am skeptical of that request. I plan to attempt to pay with PayPal when I get home tonight.

Thanks,
    Jess

11. Amer

Amer Registered

this is insane man atleast a status update would be great!
    its been 20 hours now since i got the invoice number and still no email, cant login, reactivate says "licence not found":mad:

12. mer.at

mer.at Registered

ahahaahaha
    you really think they care about some rant postings? the only language they understand is money. so if you want them to care, don't buy it!

13. RiceEyes

RiceEyes Registered

Also got the email from Moneybookers after trying to pay by visa asking i provide copies of passport, license, power bill, and last but not least a bank statement. Definately not passing anything on but will give it a few days and try again to purchase..

14. Dillman91

Dillman91 Registered

been 12 hours now since i bought it and it keeps saying *Payment for licence is pending. once payment has been cleared. a licence will be downloaded*

ive got that code n it says everything has been paid yet still no email. and a few other guys have had the same problem but for 24 hours....

15. sib

sib Registered

I cannot buy License yet.
    Is not the problem yet settled?
    I generally pay by web browser by paypal and cannot receive a code by an email?

16. Junebug

Junebug Registered

I paid with credit card. Suspected I need to wait 24 hours. I saw an email from Money something or other but deleted it. Had no idea it was related to my rFactor 2 purchase. Where do I go from here? I do have a Merchant Number...

Edit: Just remembered that the credit card was set to Visa for my initial shot at payment, actually paid with a Master Card.

/Edit: I found I can run the launcher\Purchase\Manage Account and sign in. It says Hello Tyler but that is all.

//Edit: I am in now. Requested a refund (in case) of my first purchase attempt with MasterCard then successfully purchased the game through PayPal. Successfully ran off-line and logged into Multiplayer. The game is great!!!! so far.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
  17. JETninja

JETninja Registered

I purchased the Lifetime option, using Paypal. Sent me the receipt in seconds. But in the game I had the same message as above, but I was able to run it no problem.

Note..just checked after an hour, not sure if it downloaded..but was able to log into MP and the message cleared.

18. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

While we're doing all we can to get through the backlog of support queries, it should be understood that the reason you are being given 6mo of extra capability with a 1 year standard purchase is to compensate you for any disruption during the beta.

It should be understood: This is a beta. It may not function as you want it, or at all, during times within this process. This is what we've been trying to explain to you since long before the open beta began. :( We asked for calm, and the reason for the majority of these issues is because of the quick rush to purchase, which is great, but not what we were prepared for. :)

With that in-mind, there's been a list of things posted here of what to try and then what to do if those fail...
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/1980

Best of luck, and thanks for your patience.

19. zenracer

zenracer Registered

Absolutely. Reason you have a beta is to see if things were planned and executed properly. They were not. Now you get to see if your sytems and people for addressing issues work efficiently. TBA.

All part of the process. None of this is a problem unless the cash flows from the Beta are important, or the negative buzz from this stuff sticks. Would be surprised if either was the case, though one can never be sure about the latter.

So lets just carry on.....it'll all work out in the end. Seen worse.

20. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Me too, certainly. And judging just from the forums and transactions, the vast majority were able to get through and that's pretty amazing... I'm actually quite proud I kept the forum online. ;)