activations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gjon Camaj, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen Registered

Also got problems...I think.

Everything went through - account creation, payment, the lot. However, I cant select any vehicles or tracks and pushing the "Race" button in-game give me an error "no cars or tracks installed". Am I doing something wrong here?

2. Deathstar789

Deathstar789 Registered

Is there any way of purchasing this game wireless as I have tried numerous times and it just sit's there and does nothing. Can not move computer as it is in my basement and router is on 3rd floor of house? Any suggestions?

3. Steinschmeisser

Steinschmeisser Registered

I have payed rfactor2 lifetime account yesterday. Launcher says: Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded. :(

4. Mickwolfy

Mickwolfy Registered

Hi I have a problem: After payment of lifetime membership i didn't save the Invoice Number/Order Number because a my mistake... :( can you send me theese number by email??? However, I have the same problem of Steinschmeisser :
    "I have payed rfactor2 lifetime account yesterday. Launcher says: Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded. "

And now ???

During the payment the first and the second attemp of paying with my credit card are failed, the third I don't know... a message says me that i can't use this payment method for 24 hours... but in the next windows a message says "price: 64,90 - paid: 64,90" so I think I've just paid... HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Mickwolfy

Mickwolfy Registered

However my rF2 account is been created...but the game don't work, "login" is grey and a message says " Payment for license is pending. Once Payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded"...

6. Vincenzo Carlesimo

Vincenzo Carlesimo Registered

Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded. Before say me that "payment is failed" and then "I can't use this card for the next 12 hours". It's ok and i'm just waiting or something wrong? Thanks for your help :)

7. Jalo Viina

Jalo Viina Registered

Dont know if this is a stupid question, but have you installed the mod files. Please read this: http://rfactor.net/web/rf2/first-time-install/. there is a instruction how to install mod-files.

8. Fllo_Flo-F1

Fllo_Flo-F1 Registered

I bought it early this morning (now it is 05:00pm here), and still have the "Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded." message shows when I launch the rF2 Launcher.. :(

9. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen Registered

That may very well be the problem. Downloading the rfmod files now, cheers for the help :)

10. jgatringer

jgatringer Registered

Still the same. Payment for license ist pending.

Please help.
    Recipient Nr.: RF11435327

Please help. I want to play tonight.
    Thanks.

11. Rocky7up

Rocky7up Registered

When I attempted to buy via Paypal it went right in 1 go, however, I can't seem to login to multiplayer!

12. rVeloce

rVeloce Registered

me too, what a MESS !

13. André Travassos

André Travassos Registered

Hi, I bought the game on race2play, signed up and received the activation code for race2play, put the code and the page was updated, but gave an error when I went to put the code, says the code is already in use, and can not initiation of the play because the game is all gray. I thank anyone who can help.

14. cm_punk

cm_punk Registered

Salut a tous, gros problème rencontrer depuis 1H . J'obtiens ce message d'erreur a l'ouverture :

Unfortunately, Keller Jean-Pascal, your payment has failed

Quand je vais dans réactiver, il me dit qu'il est bien actif avec l'email ...... Le paiement à été prélever sur mon compte ....J'ai pue jouer hier soir et cette après midi jusqu'à maintenant et plus maintenant ( sauf hors ligne )

Et quand je veux me login pour jouer en ligne , j'obtiens ceci : Login attempt resulted in unknown server response. Login attempt was not successful.

15. TurboSpeed

TurboSpeed Registered

Hi ISI,

My Id is: RF11799045

Can you help please? I did not received an activation code, my account is pending...

Of course, like all others there I'd like to play sooner than later :)

Thanks.

16. Rogenator

Rogenator Registered

LOL I belive i will wait till after the rush!! I have all the files and the exe. But i am not touching it. Rogenator

17. schniep

schniep Registered

Hi rfactor
    I have no login ! Please help me!

Order Number: RF11900709

thanks

18. ninapersson

ninapersson Registered

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
  19. bunkertata

bunkertata Registered

I do not come near at all to the e-mail

Purchase Complete
    Thank you for your order! Your invoice number is RF-------- Please save this invoice
    number for game activation. You will be sent an email confirmation when your payment processing is complete and your license will then be active.
    Manage Account

Pay 84,99 dollars please a response

jorgetata27@hotmail.com

20. Mickwolfy

Mickwolfy Registered

my email is gianni.calo1@gmail.com
    and the nickname of my rF2 account is Mickwolfy