Do I need to keep this weekend free?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jajp999, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jka

Jka Member Staff Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
  2. Syonco

Syonco Registered

Might want to look at some of the statements you and your team has made then. Pftttt

3. MarcG

MarcG Registered

damn right, I'm gonna be playing SWTOR in a minute with my Mobile Phone glued to this forum "Just in case"! People say they remember where they were the day DIana or Kennedy died or 9/11 happened, fact is I know exactly what I was doing when Unreal went Gold, when Grand Prix 2 finally got released, when Everquest II officially started....Rfactor2s imminent arrival will go down in history along with those titles for me...sad yes....crazy maybe....but I love it and thats all that matters to me!!

1 person likes this.
  4. John.Persson

John.Persson Registered

It's like BDSM Tim, we like it. Just unleash the whip on us, it's what we want really!

5. Jani Kankaanpää

Jani Kankaanpää Registered

Good answer ;)

6. MarcG

MarcG Registered

go on...induldge us!

7. StopPt

StopPt Registered

a date has never been fixed. YOU should read what has been said instead of beeing rude to the person who will make you the happiest litle kid in a couple of hours/days

8. MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse Registered

I was thinking the same thing, the nervous frantic posting can be amusing in itself. I remember some "anticipation" threads that got really funny.

9. mikeyk1985

mikeyk1985 Registered

The comedy is back....love it.

10. D!2T

D!2T Registered

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
  11. Martin Keets

Martin Keets Registered

Nice vids. Bit of a tease but nice vids :)

12. jajp999

jajp999 Registered

58 pages - wow!!!

and all good humoured as far as i can tell - good stuff

13. mikeyk1985

mikeyk1985 Registered

Incidentally, am I the only one excited by the renault megane and FR3.5? I do love the 60's monaco though, it's my fave track of all time and to have a new versionn that looks like that is worth the games asking price 10 fold.

14. MarcG

MarcG Registered

there has been some niggles along the way so i'd say 45pages of good humour ;)

anyway, must make a cuppa then SWTOR for me

15. Marek Lesniak

Marek Lesniak Car Team Staff Member

THere is nothing wrong with saying we can expect beta. What is wrong for me though, is saying "it's almost there" (which I guess for most of people on this planet means "within few days") and then acting like it was never said.
    If they found so many bugs to fix, that they have to delay beta release for 2 weeks, then why not just say that? Or at least something like "we've found some more bugs, we will try to fix them within next 2-3 weeks" even if they can actually fix them within a week.
    It started with "just some RC beta exe testing" during holidays but "it's almost there". I don't know.... if there are more and more bugs (or just things needing some refinement) it will be obious you want to have a little more time in spare to fix/refine them. And now that "almost there" lasts already 2,5 weeks and they can't even say will it be released on this month :)

16. mikeyk1985

mikeyk1985 Registered

Welcome back! you are like the overlord of this thread, could of used you a few days back when things got ugly, lol.

17. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

Heck no!! I'm more of a tin top guy myself. The 60s open wheeler stuff doesn't interest me at all to be honest.

18. Martin Keets

Martin Keets Registered

First car I will drive will be the Megane. But I love F1 also so....

19. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Yes, you did. The community has been asking for screenshots and videos CONSTANTLY. They have received FAR less than they asked for. :)

It would if it was wrong, clearly, because you are going to get angry about it. If the 6 months of extra time is not consideration enough, then you obviously feel unjustly treated and should not take part. Please wait for the free demo.

We said we might make Christmas, this was a mistake on my part. But I do not care what was said in the past, I'm saying now for you to calm down and get over this, let go of the past, we've already passed Christmas and we didn't release it.

Closing this thread, sorry to those who were able to participate in good humor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.