missing q1 2023 dlc content

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by mesfigas, Feb 21, 2023.

1. mesfigas

mesfigas Registered

hi i purchased the new q1 2023 dlc pack from steam and paid 11 euros
    the game downloaded only the track but NO the car (Honda btcc)
    please help cause the items are on my steam inventory and steam support says that ONLY developers can help me

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Try going to the manage Game Content screens and choose the Store Content. Scroll down and look to see if the Honda has not yet been installed. If so you can install it there . That happened to me and some others as well. You SHOULD see the car in your Steam Inventory even if it's not yet installed in the game.

3. mesfigas

mesfigas Registered

@davehenrie i deleted the userdata folder and everything is back to normal after verify integrity
    problem solved :)
    anyone having same problem like missing content try that trick to delete userdata folder inside rf2 instalation folder in steam

4. Carlos_Leung

Carlos_Leung Registered

A bit different for me, I have the 2023 Q1 ALL IN PACK, but in steam workshop is showing this error message.
    "
    The item is either marked as hidden or you do not have permission to view it.
    "

Attached Files:

5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

That blue screen is known, as I stated above, it is due to a change STEAM made. You can still SEE which cars are in your inventory on the screens prior to this one, but only the smaller thumbnail images. Just don't click on the button that says View cars in Workshop.(I suspect this is because DLC cars are not IN the workshop, but in the Store. You can manage NON-DLC cars/tracks in the Steam rFactor2 properties.
    You can also view all your DLC content in the game itself with the menus, click on the shopping cart icon near the top right of the main menu that says STORE.