Released BMW M2 CS Racing released!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Marcel Offermans, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Havner

Havner Registered

I'm definitely not an expert here, but from my understanding of @Lazza those aids are not that unrealistic. They still "virtually" reduce the braking force in concrete cases:
    https://forum.studio-397.com/index....cup-992-electronics.73457/page-2#post-1118139

2. CeeBee

CeeBee Registered

users fixing the cars with workarounds, doing the developers job again.. can you guys also fix the missing telemetry screen in the Cadillac DPi now, TIA.

3. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Haha! You're so right!

CeeBee likes this.
  4. Simulation_Player

Simulation_Player Registered

if u don't mind them , go for it. I'm also no expert here. tbh i just don't use assist , it makes car boring for me so no matter how good the implementation is i will turn it OFF lol.

5. mister dog

mister dog Registered

The irony.

6. Bernat

Bernat Registered

The BMW M2 CS is an excelent car, very fun to drive. I'll say it again if someone csn't understand. You don't have to agree though.

7. pilAUTO

pilAUTO Registered

Hi,

I want to use this car WITHOUT ABS, but without the other physics parameters of the car being affected in order to maintain realistic dynamic behavior.

My problem is not the vibrations, they don't bother me, I just don't like "driving aids" even if some cars have it IRL (personnal choice, no need debate).

Someone would be kind enough to mod this car so that it is possible (upgrade.ini ????), I SUSPECT that it is not long to do for people with the skill (I don't have them).

Thanks in advance.

I allow myself to tag the following 2 people who seem to know how to do it :

@Simulation_Player
    @Havner

Thank you.

8. Simulation_Player

Simulation_Player Registered

@pilAUTO it is kinda simple , but process it bit tedious and lengthy to explain for newcomer. So u will have to find a guide for it.
    or
    Since @ Havner already did it , maybe he can just share his mas file which has edited upgrade.ini , so u just have to copy paste it in recent version folder of car.

9. Havner

Havner Registered

10. avenger82

avenger82 Registered

It looks like the issue has been fixed. I haven’t driven this car for about two years because the vibrations were absolutely unbearable with my SC2 pro. Now with Smoothing set to 1 it’s OK.