Same Opponent Car Multiple Times

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by CB Racing, Jan 1, 2023.

1. CB Racing

CB Racing Registered

When setting up a single payer race when I select opponents (for example LM24V 2022) i get multiples of the same car such as 3 #51 Ferrari 488.
    Is there a way to stop this as it's only recently become an issue.

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Should only happen if you have more opponents than there are available cars. Check that your opponents filter includes enough cars for your field size.

3. CB Racing

CB Racing Registered

Will give it a try later and see if that sorts it, never had the issue before and always use a similar grid size and also race with LMP2, GTE multi class

4. CB Racing

CB Racing Registered

Just checked that, it still happens. Also I have done a fresh install but it still happens. I'm at a loss at what is causing this

Attached Files:

5. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Ah, sorry, I was thinking of the next step (ie if you have 80 cars in that list on the right, but have 90 opponents in the settings, you'll naturally end up with some duplicates).

The vehicles that can selected by one of those filters could be duplicated by mods or skinpacks or something. Very content dependent. Maybe try unselecting that filter and go for some base ones instead.

6. CB Racing

CB Racing Registered

I’ll try the base GTE, it does it with BTCC and some other ones. Drives me mad, I was on a straight with 3 of the exact same car in front of me

7. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Yeah, unfortunately some of these packs come with duplicates anyway :confused:

8. FlatOut389

FlatOut389 Registered

I noticed the same issue with the BTCC-Cars. I get duplicates when I select the oponent filter "BTCC 2021" or "BTCC 2022". Even if I count all the liveries and set the right number in the AI-opponents :D Interestingly.. I do not get any duplicates if I select car by car, so "BMW 2021", "Ford 2021", "Hyundai 2021" and so on.. Strange :D

davehenrie likes this.
  9. CB Racing

CB Racing Registered

I’m hoping they can sort out whatever causes this

10. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

There are several cars that feature more than one livery due to the cars wearing different skins at certain events. Those extra skins were included in the 2022 carset. It is a fairly easy task to note the duplicate car and then use the session tools to boot one or the other of the dupes.