Inventory......Workshop

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by bluet, Dec 13, 2022.

Tags:
  1. bluet

bluet Registered

HI TO All
    When i go to my inventory all my cars and tracks are listed i have nearly all the DLC Then when i select any car or track in the Workshop all i get is a blue screen saying maybe an error or all content has been hidden
    I have never hidden any thing
    But some how every thing i own is hidden
    HOW CAN I FIX THIS

REGARDS Denis

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

There have been some changes to how Steam presents DLC and it has muddled up rF2. I think you can see all your cars at the inventory screens, but you can't view them individually. There is a list of all NON DLC cars in the steam library. Right click on rFactor 2 and then choose properties and workshop. That will show all the workshop cars but not the DLC. I think, again I am guessing, any control over the DLC has been taken out of our hands. The cars are still there however. If you need to delete a dlc to fix a problem, you would have to do that in windows and then rF2 would re-download it next time you launch.
    This problem has been discussed previously, here is one thread.
    There is another thread that describes where to find the cars in windows so you can delete them, but I cannot find it at this time....(anyone?)

nolive721 and bluet like this.
  3. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Why do you need to access that page? (which is a Steam not game problem btw)

Your DLC inventory never goes away, it's permanent and once bought it can't be taken away from the game. It is still listed in your inventory even though you can't click for more info on individual items.

bluet likes this.
  4. bluet

bluet Registered

Thanks for the reply
    Regards Denis