CS-closed Le Mans Virtual Cup

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Aug 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That was a very strange one. Session was registered as too late, but i saw you had laptimes. So i had to dig out the result file on the actual dedi and fake it to be sent to CS. You are now in 10th and Gabor is in 7th

2. There seem to be an old issue creeping back where the actual dedicated wont stop, meaning the CS wont have any servers to start up. I have reported this to devs, this is a code issue i can't fix.

3. Livery submission opened for new entries. Note that liveries for R1 will remain and your number will remain the same for the "season".

PabloAellen likes this.
  4. Jelle Binsbergen

Jelle Binsbergen Registered

So no new liveries for people who ran default at sebring?

5. Jeroen Goudeseune

Jeroen Goudeseune Registered

Question about the liveries: a post on the forum says: "Liveries submitted already will stay in the mod and only new drivers in top 60 will be allowed to add these AFTER each PreQual for each round. More about this, just after qualifying has ended (including the numbers)." It doesnt say which top 60, but probably top 60 prequal monza?
    Im 52 on prequaly but not allowed to submit a livery because my name is not on the forum post with drivers allowed to submit a livery?

6. Top 60 in Monza already submitted liveries - or at least had time to do this. We keep this liveries in to save time both on our end but also for users so they dont have to update their livery every single round and submit again.
    So if you submitted already, you do not need to worry about this for the reminder of the races.
    Submit and i will review but don't expect updates on liveries. Meaning if you already submitted we are not updating them round after round.

7. dylan.lindgren

dylan.lindgren Registered

I qualified 21st for Monza, however I won't be able to race as I am away from home this week. Feel free to delete my time so that someone else can take my place in the top split. This is my first time racing in a series like this using rFactor 2 so I'm not sure what the process is.

8. coasting&cruising

coasting&cruising Registered

Is the Ligier planned to be updated to the latest tire specs in the next build (so in time for the final race in Bahrain in December)?

9. Yoann Kerjean

Yoann Kerjean Registered

No need to do anything, people will register for the race, will be sorted by prequal time, and then the first 30 go in split 1, 30 next in split 2 etc... So if you do prequal and don't race, the system will just move up everyone below you.

dylan.lindgren likes this.
  10. Johannes Drayss

Johannes Drayss Registered

Since my comment in discord might get lost : Will the 15min qualifying session before the race be private? Are we allowed to esc to pits or do we have to drive to the pits without esc? And can we finish laps after 0:00? or will it end at 0:00?
    thanks for a short info.

11. Private qual yes, just like all the qual sessions.
    Escape - no rules (except after the race we ask of you to finish the inlap
    You can finish your lap until CS advance session, it should let you finish.

12. Fabian Balle

Fabian Balle Registered

3 wheels off the gound in the last corner :eek::D
    20221019185515_1.jpg 20221019185737_1.jpg 20221019185755_1.jpg 20221019190020_1.jpg

13. Lorenzo Savarese

Lorenzo Savarese Registered

I think that's a major bug, from other drivers pov they say that they couldn't see me so for this the driver kept touching me and spun me round(obv not intentionally), simply because he couldn't see me. Where Should I report this bug?

14. Yeah that does not look fun, i rememeber it had to do with upload/download settings at some point. If you entered something too low. But you can't anymore so something else is wrong. Can you please post a bug report, this is something Studio needs to review.

15. Lorenzo Savarese

Lorenzo Savarese Registered

Just did, I attached the other drivers' POV as well.

16. Weather on Spa-Francorchamps (early announcement)
    Mostly cloudy and 18c Rain will be coming in towards the end of the race and carry on over to LMVS qualifying

17. Fabian Balle

Fabian Balle Registered

That would be so much fun (unless I crash ofc :D)

18. Due to session timing and broadcast - this race will have a reduced qualifying session.

19. Jeroen Goudeseune

Jeroen Goudeseune Registered

Is the last race at Bahrain without Qualy, CS can handle it?
    Do split 1 drivers need to be on zoom and/or teamspeak?

20. CS can handle it - you will be contacted, stay tuned.

Jeroen Goudeseune likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.