CS-closed Le Mans Virtual Cup

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Aug 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julien Lemoine

Julien Lemoine Member

2. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

from 60 backwards can we run in other splists? If so, do I need anything else? Or will there only be the 2 splits of the first 60?

3. jondolar

jondolar Registered

there are supposed to be splits for everyone

juanchioooo likes this.
  4. spencer hamrick

spencer hamrick Registered

hello all, so i signed up for sebring race about 2 weeks ago. qualified 132nd and i was set and ready to roll in for the race today. but when i registered and starting loading into the server rf2 crashed to desktop at 100%. reloaded the game and tried again, same issue. i ran a trace file and found this
    1.12s game.cpp 950: Setting RFM "220829_cs_lmvc"
    1.21s setup.cpp 3416: Could not find LIGIERJS_P320_EXTERNALDISPLAYS.INI
    1.21s setup.cpp 2578: Adding component (Ligier_JSP320_2020, 1.052c) to mod 220829_cs_lmvc
    1.21s setup.cpp 3416: Could not find LIGIERJS_P320_EXTERNALDISPLAYS.INI
    1.21s setup.cpp 2578: Adding component (Ligier_JSP320_2020, 1.052c) to mod 220829_cs_lmvc
    I'm new to the competion and super bummed that i couldnt get in because of a game issue. any help figuring this out would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

WITHOUT knowing anything specific, just based on that bit of the trace file, are you sure you had the correct car & more importantly the correct aero package? Posting the full trace file might allow the smart guys(note: other folks than me) here to figure out what the issue was.

6. spencer hamrick

spencer hamrick Registered

i can post the whole file forsure... but i dont understand what happened i have the content that is required for the competion, i cant change vehicles or aero packages when im already signed up.

Attached Files:

7. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

Hello @Jimmi Allison, with the blocking problem I had due to access to the competitive one, it did not let me enter Sebring on time, and when I entered, it was already 16 laps, so I did not even go out on the track and I retired, but I have seen the list of pilots and my name does not appear anymore, does that mean that I can no longer participate in the following qualifications and races? thank you

my name is Juan Roguez

8. Up to 10 splits, so plenty

upload_2022-9-22_9-26-4.png
    This is your entry, seems to be just fine like everyone else. This sounds like a local issue. Not sure what it is, but a good start would be to verify files.
    You mean you did not score points for the race? not sure exactly what you mean sorry

9. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

what I wanted to say is that in the monza hotlaps there was a list of pilots without time and my name did not appear, I thought that I would not be able to participate in the following races 'for not having participated in Sebring, but I already leave with time in Monza Don't worry, I was wrong, sorry, thank you very much

10. No worries.

Lazza and juanchioooo like this.
  11. So there will be a few changes. As you probably noticed the grid on Sebring was very messed up, why was that? apparently an outstanding bug that if some were missing it would mess up the grid. Not everyone showed up and some had more users etc etc. Long story short, we wont use the PreQual for setting the grid anymore.
    Schedule will change - and move 10 minutes ahead so it will be as follows:
    Furthermore: the grid and competition was not clear and fair for Round 1 meaning we will rerun the event (without PreQual - just the actual qual/race sessions) on October 21st.

Liveries submitted already will stay in the mod and only new drivers in top 60 will be allowed to add these AFTER each PreQual for each round. More about this, just after qualifying has ended (including the numbers).

Cristian Muscala likes this.
  12. Jelle Binsbergen

Jelle Binsbergen Registered

For the liveries, you said already submitted liveries stay in the mod and only new drivers are allowed to send in liveries. Does this mean that people(in the top 60) who ran default livery at sebring will not be able to sumbit a new livery?

13. We can try, but we are trying to help drivers here to keep their number, it might be tricky but lets try.

juanchioooo and Jelle Binsbergen like this.
  14. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

for Monza we all go the same or are there differences between pilots?, I say this because it is difficult for me to go down with that spoiler...In the first register I thought that we all went by default, and that is how it has stayed !!!

20220922180204_1.jpg

15. Shaun Arnold

Shaun Arnold Registered

Everybody should now be on the same package, Sprint LDF

juanchioooo likes this.
  16. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

in sebring I was in 3rd split I'm not very fast, we'll see where we get here, thank you very much for the answer, because as it was wing 6 I was confused

17. dylan.lindgren

dylan.lindgren Registered

Is the current fastest time on the ranking (1m40.902) a legitimate time, or was there some sort of glitch that occurred in setting it and it can be disregarded? Seems strange a single driver is almost a second ahead of everyone! No way I'm getting near that :eek:

Attached Files:

18. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

I could say the same when they stay 2 seconds in front of me

Juan Cofiño and dylan.lindgren like this.
  19. Zoltan Varkonyi

Zoltan Varkonyi Registered

Hello! The result of the 09.22 12:00 session is missing. Gábor Hevessy and my (Zoltán Várkonyi) fastest lap are missing. Can you take a look Jimmi? Thank you!

20. PabloAellen

PabloAellen Registered

Hi @Jimmi Allison
    I can't participate in any qualifs today.

When I register in session I get in waiting room and then I got the message : "too late" :/
    Then the session disappeared every time that I can't go back in ...

Am I the only one ?

How it s possible to fix that bug ?

I m currently 23rd

That would be a shame if I can't get split 1 because I'm not allowed to participate in qualifs sessions

Also u can remove Hirsch in standing because that is also me but that wasn't my real name :)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.