CS-closed Le Mans Virtual Cup

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Aug 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cameron Barker

Cameron Barker Registered

Ok, thanks for the reply.

Guess I will just have to try and make it work.

2. Cameron Barker

Cameron Barker Registered

I would be happy loosing the time I have already set?

I seem to remember getting my data reset last year when getting my name updated?

3. joe cronk

joe cronk Registered

hi how do i signup for the Lamans 24

4. Shaun Arnold

Shaun Arnold Registered

Hi Jimmi, is there any chance I can get my registration deleted and change my aero package, had no idea about it being fixed to what you chose on registration.

5. Jeroen Goudeseune

Jeroen Goudeseune Registered

Can it be changed after sebring, before qualy of Monza race?

6. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

I'm sorry mate, I got up so you could pass, but it must be, it wasn't enough, it wasn't going around, I'm very sorry

7. Kaitsu_69

Kaitsu_69 Registered

Accidently sign with just nickname and cannot see CS Le Mans server at all...

8. Kaitsu_69

Kaitsu_69 Registered

Edit: Nickname was ~IsR~xmule

9. What does this mean? you wont be allowed in the higher splits with a nickname in CS, actually T&C tells you to use your full real name.

10. Any and all Standard downforce packages has been changed to LM downforce.
    This will be edited for next round.

juanchioooo likes this.
  11. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

everyone on equal terms is great... how many splits will there be?

12. More than plenty
    upload_2022-9-5_10-29-14.png

juanchioooo likes this.
  13. ben22

ben22 Registered

Hi, sorry this might be a stupid question but, do we have to set a time for every track or just 1?
    i can't make the sebring race because of another commitment but i can make the monza one, so can i just set a time for that particular track to have a chance at a race there.?

14. As you see on the first post there will be a qualifying period for Monza as well. So no you dont have to race the first race.

15. Submission link added to first post. Please note that we will not have time to correct your mistakes. Follow the guideline, naming convention and general rules otherwise we wont be able to deliver the mod with your livery in it.

16. Kevin Leaune

Kevin Leaune Registered

Hello I'm team manager SDL eSports. You have 3 drivers qualified in Split 1 of the LeMans Virtual Cup. I wanted to know if you received our liveries

17. If you uploaded it to the link sent, you should get a confirmation after. Sorry i dont chase up team managers after to give a confirmation about files recieved. But yes as posted on discord you can see it in game now.

18. Johannes Drayss

Johannes Drayss Registered

Hey Jimmi,

Could you please clearify which aero package and bumpstops we will be using in the Sebring race this friday?

In the current mod, it seems like the aero package is set to 2A - SPRINT LDF for everybody and is not adjustable.
    Does this mean everybody is using 2A - SPRINT LDF in the race?
    Or does everbody use the areo package selected when registering for the competition when we join the server through the competition system on friday?
    In your post, you said, everybody will have LM downforce (LeMans Downforce aero package)?

And what about the bumpstops? In the current mod they are adjustable. But what will be our bump-setting, when we join the server through the competition system on friday? fixed, if yes, which values? adjustable?

Last question would be: What will be the settings for the upcoming qualyfings and races?

I didn't really understand what you mean, so i would appreciate if you could clarify the situation.
    Thank you.

Attached Files:

19. The 2 packages are 99,9% identical and LM was a wrong pack to use (naming wise) so i have reverted everyone to the pack in this mod. I have not touched (nor will i) the bumpstops - what you chose is whatever you will have for the season. Not going to force this on anyone.

20. pirdasu

pirdasu Registered

If I get to classify, how can I know the times of the other drivers?
    Can we play in asphalt 9 mod apk?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.