SOLVED Server not visible on the Public Lobby

Discussion in 'Hosting Help' started by MaD_King, May 16, 2019.

1. Validamar

Validamar Registered

333333333.jpg

2222222222222.jpg

corrected everything in the ruter, but the server in the Internet lobby tack did not appear
    only Lan works

2. Validamar

Validamar Registered

Thank you all, figured out, there were the right settings in Ruther

3. trichens

trichens Registered

I had an issue with my setup today where my server appeared in the https://fun4all.lt/serverlist/rF2.php list but I wasn't able to see it through my rF2 client. The dedicated server runs on a separate PC and all the ports were OK on the router.
    Other people were able to connect OK; just not me.
    However, it worked when I enabled the "loopback" option on the router for the configured ports
    Now I can see the server through the client software and join the server OK.

Just thought I'd mention this here so that if someone has the same problem they may come across this when they search the forums

4. redapg

redapg Registered

It was mentioned in a lot of Threads since Years, but seems to be hard to find by a Web Search, so yes, to mention it again can help Others, i would say. :)

5. Louis Lu

Louis Lu Registered

Recently I also had the same issue that I couldnt see my server in the lobby but my friend could see and join my server. There is no NAT loop bak option in my router.
    But right now I just solved the problem. Heres the setting:
    54297 TCP/UDP
    27013 TCP
    64297 TCP
    27014 UDP
    27015 UDP
    64298 UDP
    64299 UDP
    The most important step is below.
    Open the Multiplayer.json file in the RF2 folder(in userdata folder) and change HTTP server port from 64297 to 27013.
    Then I can see my server on the LAN page, but other people still can see my server on internet page and join in.
    Hope it can help others that have same situation.