Released April 2022 Release Candidate Update

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Paul Jeffrey, Apr 13, 2022.

1. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

I have no problem with VR

2. Balazs Magyar

Balazs Magyar Registered

I've tired to write a post yesterday today, but I have couldn't :(

Lazza likes this.
  3. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

did not use any performance enhancement plugins for VR

4. Woodee

Woodee Registered

I can only turn the labels on and off in the monitor but once driving I can't.

This is in VR with a Valve index.

5. Lazza

Lazza Registered

So just for info: now is the time to set your Betas back to "None". The main build is now updated to what the RC was. Might need to restart steam, depending.

memoNo1 likes this.
  6. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I believe it is done automatically.

7. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I had a 850mb of update.

memoNo1 likes this.
  8. Bernat

Bernat Registered

Isn't the RC kept in sync with the stable until the next new RC?

9. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Yep, probably.

10. MikeV710

MikeV710 Registered

Do we have a build number? I ask because there have been some minor fixes added since the RC. I don´t remember were (If so) that number Is shown In-game so we could check.

11. mesfigas

mesfigas Registered

i had no new RC updated today so they didnt add anything new today besides the new cotent

12. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

load any track and during the progress screen, the version number(not the build number) will be displayed. The standard NONE install currently show v1128 which is the latest RC ported to the regular side. However the IRL18 & rFpro have not received updates yet that should accompany v1128. So there is a shifting issue with both cars. Until the car updates get pushed by Steam, try either of those cars located in the TEST folder.

MikeV710 likes this.
  13. mesfigas

mesfigas Registered

just took 1 giga update for dalara and formula pro

davehenrie likes this.
  14. MikeV710

MikeV710 Registered

The double shift trick to get Into reverse gear doesn´t seem to work for the BTCC cars, at least on my end. I bought the full Q2 bundle. Overall volume seems to be lower then In the RC, I had to bring back up all the volume settings. FFB in the BTCC cars seems stronger, not sure If that has to do with RL, but It sure Is stronger to steer In both cars. Nevertheless I am having a great time with these cars and tracks.

Aside from that and for what I have tried from this bundle so far, awesome work S397!

15. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

double pull to neutral then single downshift for reverse?

MikeV710 and TJones like this.
  16. MikeV710

MikeV710 Registered

Yes, my bad. I forgot It goes through neutral first :( So yes It works, just tried It. Getting old!

Sound seems to have come back to normal. Maybe what It needed was for me to jump out of rF2 because this second sitting It sounded at a normal level.

17. Alex96

Alex96 Registered

1.- To my teammate and me, it is the same for screen as for VR, when you exit multiplayer and close the game, it does NOT close; you should end it in task manager. It is very annoying because it stays at full capacity and is noisy, temperatures and consumption do not drop; I realized after finishing a session and when I took off my headphones, after a few minutes I still heard too much noise, so I checked what was happening and surprise... I have checked several times to make sure with my teammate. In single player it doesn't.
    2.- Another thing that happens to my teammate is that he can't enter a server if someone is there, sometimes he succeeds after trying for 20-30 minutes, although there are times when it doesn't help because the race has already started. When no one is on the server he can log in the first time he tries. We have checked several times, it is so and we do not know why??? very very annoying
    3.- My teammate uses VR, and the driver's labels on top of the car can be activated and deactivated with the key assigned to him when he uses the screen, when he uses VR he can only activate them with the same key, but it does NOT let him deactivate.
    The problem with the labels does not worry us too much, but the other 2 do seem to me to be a big problem.