SC2 Pro settings for rF2?

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by rocafella1978, Aug 4, 2020.

1. rocafella1978

rocafella1978 Registered

hi all, anyone have good settings for SC2 Pro for True Drive and in-game settings?

thank you all.

2. Gevatter

Gevatter Registered

3. SuperMonaco_GP

SuperMonaco_GP Registered

sadly rf2 ffb on sc2 is all over the place, it has zero consistency between cars. I've been trying to get decent settings for ages with no success

4. RaceNut

RaceNut Registered

Some of the inconsistency is due to older content. Some cars ffb has the drop-off in resistance (like AC) representing under-steer vs most of the S397 content, having a more progressive build-up of resistance with a plateau. Surface details generally seem well represented although, curbs and larger bump effects may need to be toned down (json edit) or by using Slew Rate to limit effect strength.

Some cars seem to have really low ffb strength, though. Whereas most cars are set to near 100% ffb-strength, I have the Radical SR3 / SRX set to over 225%, and is still too weak. At some point, signal-clipping is going to overwhelm, I imagine. To me, that is one of the biggest inconsistencies with ffb.

SuperMonaco_GP likes this.
  5. SuperMonaco_GP

SuperMonaco_GP Registered

agree. i also don't understand why it is the only sim to not have a way to set ffb % while in game, that makes no sense at all with all the variability for each car, not mentioning the ffb multiplier resetting on each livery change..

RaceNut likes this.
  6. RaceNut

RaceNut Registered

Yes, a ffb-gain (per car) setting assigned to key / button / encoder is needed. Going in & out of sessions to make adjustments gets old fast, especially when the disparity between ffb strength is so much.