CS-closed Formula Challenge 2022

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Mar 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emanuele Dellera

Emanuele Dellera Registered

I solved, Thank youuuuuuu

Deleted member 24698 likes this.
  2. Caretaker

Caretaker Registered

How can i change my halo to transparent? Initially when i registered there was a settings window, but i didnt pay attention to it thinking i can change it later.

3. You can't just change that, send me a PM with your entry name and i will. However if its a nick name i wont, until i have changed that to your name.

4. Caretaker

Caretaker Registered

Nvm, forcing it in car upgrades works.

5. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

" Throughout the season drivers will be able to move up and down between the splits."

How often is this done, after each round?

6. After each round yes
    Imagine 2 splits
    Winner of split 1 gets 36 points + participation 25)
    14th place in split 1 gets 10 points + participation = 35)
    Winner of split 2 gets 36 points
    Winner of split 2 is not inside top 26 points, and obviously it is going down from that.

Risto Kappet likes this.
  7. 2nd post updated, top 60 are invited to send in liveries.
    This is a manual choir and this is why everyone can't submit, some drivers might not race, which is why we have allowed a few more entries to send in liveries. The strike through names are signed up to teams in Formula pro and is therefor not allowed to race in Formula Challenge.

8. Lorenzo Savarese

Lorenzo Savarese Registered

driver numbers work as last year?

9. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

-Send liveries where, by when?
    Can you confirm the deadline of 25th april as written in https://www.studio-397.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Formula-Challenge-2022-Rulebook-V1.0.pdf is correct? Can you update the first post in the forums here as well?
    Also the dropbox link in the rulebook is not functional.

-When is the updated physics coming for the car?

-When will the TBA tracks be announced?

Remco Majoor likes this.
  10. Driver number as per 2nd post

11. Rules are correct - well except that link right, I will get that fixed. The post in the forum is already linked to the correct.
    There will be an update coming once the RC goes to opt-out, so early morning on 9th May
    TBA tracks as soon as they are announced by the marketing team, so I can't give you a date on that, but once its announced then I will make sure you know this is the track.

12. Christian Michel

Christian Michel Registered

Is confirmation as per 3.1 done with submitting a skin or does that need to be done seperate?

With 3 Drivers beeing cut out means that im top10 for r1 right?

/e

19.8. Participants have a maximum of 10 minutes post-race to submit an IRR - any incidents submitted after this deadline will not be reviewed.

Is this Deadline even possible ? I mean you need the Official Server Replay first etc.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2022
  13. Submitting a livery is enough, we want to do a bit more for the show this season so we are trying to prepare as much as we can. Which is why we would like to know who is going to show up.

You are position 13, not sure what top 10 would help, but numberwise you are 13.

Split 1 is different in reviews, these will be done live and very shortly after the race - more about this when we get closer.

Christian Michel likes this.
  14. Christian Michel

Christian Michel Registered

I asked for the Position because of the live video thing, that's all :)

15. coasting&cruising

coasting&cruising Registered

Formula Challenge car availability in single player (without registering to the competition)

I'm not registered in the Formula Challenge series (because I don't have Daytona), but I have the Formula Pro. I should be able to run it in single player with the Formula Challenge configuration (redution to 600hp).

Are you considering adding a configuration option in the Formula Pro customization menu, to allow anyone to run it with 600hp?

The main point for me is to be able to try a lower power open wheel car which has the latest tire model updates (as I understand the Formula Pro is currently the only open wheeler that has them).

16. I see, that went over my head haha. Yes please consider that to be top 10 :)

17. This is not planned, but it might happen, talked a bit earlier with devs regarding this. However not planned so can't say when or even if.

18. Caretaker

Caretaker Registered

Is it mandatory to make a livery? I dont have ps and have never used it :/

19. 9.1. Participants of Split 1 will be required to provide an approved livery for their car before they are allowed to participate.
    Depends, if you are not in split 1 you dont need a livery. If you move up from other splits i´d say its fine.

20. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

So Formula Pro guys will be receiving the new physics on the day of the race?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.