Problem SF1000 T300 RS

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Valentin, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Valentin

Valentin Registered

Hello I contact you because I have a problem. I have a Formula Wheel Add-On Ferrari SF1000 Edition mounted on a base of T300RS my steering wheel is configured correctly but there is a delay when changing direction ..... how to explain it is as if the car was not reactive on the video it is not obvious but it is as if there was a delay between my steering wheel and the steering wheel of the car hope to receive a solution

Thanks

Valentin Poirier

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Yuck! That reminds me of the old codemasters F1 games, terrible to try and drive like that :p

Can you show your calibration screen?

Have you changed anything unusual in your player.json or controller.json? Are driving aids, especially steering help, disabled?

You definitely want to make sure these are false in whatever controller profile (json) you're using:

Code:
        "Use Analog Steering Rates":false,
        "Use Analog Steering Rates#":"Whether to use the analog steering rate limiting (0 = disabled, 1 = enabled)",
        "Use Keyboard Rates For Analog":false,
        "Use Keyboard Rates For Analog#":"use keyboard\/digital driving input rates to intentionally delay analog inputs (may be useful for gamepads)"

3. Valentin

Valentin Registered

Hello Lazza I want to thank you because you have just solved my problem at least it looks much better the problem was that the "Use Keyboard Rates For Analog":false, of the controller.json was on true and not on false

Lazza likes this.