The rFactor 2 Blog | Cars (Part 2 of 2)

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Paul Jeffrey, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Corti

Corti Registered

I'm glad you know

lagg, atomed and PatientRF2fan like this.
  2. atomed

atomed Member

@AlexHeuskat you offered me money in private for my purchased TC2000 content and now you give morality lessons? Come on, have some dignity.

Remco Majoor, Spyro, lagg and 5 others like this.
  3. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

I dont rip, I buy, and I have now the TC2000 mod, someone has sold it to me (it wasn't so difficult to find someone)...better than rip AC tracks for rFactor 2, no way it will be allowed here, stay away with your ripped content.
    And I have offered in the forum publicly money here, it was not a secret at all :
    https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/super-tc2000.64352/page-8#post-1064132
    Sorry my dignity is always at the best, unlike the ISR forum, with ripped illegal content.
    Shame on them.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
  4. atomed

atomed Member

After I told you I couldn't buy new content you offered me money for older content knowing it's not legal nor moral , back off from your high horse and on into your new Merc F1. No more responses from me to, tired hearing all your adolescent nonsense all over the forum, sorry to everyone else for contributing to the offtopicness.

Remco Majoor, Spyro, Corti and 5 others like this.
  5. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

you are not the only one I have asked, I'm not the only one who was seeking this mod, now I have it (not only me), 100% legal, I have bought it.
    Can't say the same with the International Sim Ripped forum.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
  6. pilAUTO

pilAUTO Registered

At a time when only an incredibly fake version of the Nordschleife existed, ISR allowed me, for 2 years, to benefit from the certainly illegal but very good quality version of the Nordschleife from AC.

Honestly, as a true fan of this track, I am extremely grateful to ISR, thank you @Corti among others.

Thank you very much, frankly.

Mauro, Corti and pkelly like this.