help I can't register with Tatuus

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Germano Cervini, Nov 3, 2021.

1. L0P3X

L0P3X Registered

I don't own the FPro, but I doubt the actual car uses "v0.991c", that sounds like some external skinpack might be installed

2. That was the formula challenge yes, which is why i asked him to do a verify as the workshop is deleted and it shouldn't be there.
    Fpro did have an error, please try and sub again.
    I never asked you to reinstall the game, i said verify, mainly to get rid of that challenge update.

3. Germano Cervini

Germano Cervini Registered

I just did, now everything is ok, I was able to sign up with the Formula Pro, thanks

4. gecervi

gecervi Registered

hello, since we're at it, I'll report another big bug, once I installed the simulator again, I tried to do the initial wizard to configure the peripherals, but my peripherals were not detected, I have three distinct peripherals, pedal, steering wheel, and crown of the steering wheel, and at the beginning the wizards did not work, three peripherals were not recognized, I had to push exit, and configure it manually in the game, do you know about this bug ?, the peripherals I have are: Heusinkveld Sprint Sim, SIMUCUBE 1, the steering wheel crown instead is the model: CUBE CONTROLS, Let me know if you know about this bug thanks

5. No idea sorry, post this in the bug report instead if you think it's a bug.