CS-closed Formula Challenge

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Jun 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weather for today
    upload_2021-10-1_8-11-53.png

2. And how did you set up the server, did you use the mod, made a different one? this is controlled by the vmod and not the track itself.

3. Carlos Martín

Carlos Martín Member

We did exactly same as previous rounds. That is the reason why is weird. The previous rounds we never had an issue related to this. If there is anything you want me to check, let me know

4. Ok, sounds weird. As the rules are the exact same as the previous mod versions.

5. AMillward

AMillward Registered

pit lane speed limit on the 397 server is 80k as opposed to the 60 it is during the race. Think that caught a few people out at Zandvoort.

6. You mean on the practice server that runs test day? no idea i dont set that. Perhaps its due to test day. People should really test this in practice before qual or hey when they actually leave the pits they can :)

7. Stoyan Barbukov

Stoyan Barbukov Registered

Why Im not in the first split?

8. AMillward

AMillward Registered

Is it possible to have an official final standings posted? Cheers.

9. Carlos Martín

Carlos Martín Member

I believe they are waiting until official result from Indianapolis is posted

10. AMillward

AMillward Registered

Must have been a fair few penalties XD

11. Not really they were done last week, but there is more too it. Such as checking and tripple checking results, drop rounds and behaviour of the 2 that is invited through. If they behave poorly we have to review. Not calling anyone out, just standard procedures really.
    Should be done this week. Let me post the penalty list on discord asap.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2021
  12. Final standings posted in 1st post. Once we get closer to season 2 we will inform drivers with info. But since its not been announced yet there is nothing to share atm.

AMillward likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.