[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Woodee, I would like a bit more info. For example, this error can be shown if you did not start new version from scratch, but overwritten old files with new ones. Did you start new version of r2la from scratch and submitted first form successfully?

2. Woodee

Woodee Registered

It's from running (or trying to) a copy that was upgraded. A copy that is from scratch seems to work ok.

3. Yuri Kasdorp

Yuri Kasdorp Registered

Hi,

My results viewer keeps getting stuck on starting in browser, and the web page will stay stuck at trying to load.

I'm sure someone else had this issue but I couldn't find it in this thread, thanks

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Woodee, how did you upgrade? Upgrading is starting new version of r2la from scratch and importing old r2ls_settings.json file into it. Did you do it like that or did you overwritten old files with new ones (this won't work).

Yuri Kasdorp, hard to say. Did it ever work before? Do you see any errors in server cmd window? Try another browser. Check if some security software or setting in windows (or browser) stops r2la from running correctly.

5. Woodee

Woodee Registered

I did an overwrite.

6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

7. Woodee

Woodee Registered

8. Yuri Kasdorp

Yuri Kasdorp Registered

It did work a while ago, when I started the program on my old PC it worked when the directory didn't exist. When I then added one, it wouldn't load but if I made the folders where the directory was pointing it would not load anything. No errors in the cmd window either just that it's loading. I have tried on multiple PCs so I suspect something maybe with the modem ports?

9. Woodee

Woodee Registered

It it possible to add multiple results to a race in championship mode? I have 2 separate sessions run over 2 days, one qually, one race.

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yuri Kasdorp, I don't quite understand what you mean by "it worked when the directory didn't exist". What directory? I suppose you are adding directories with xmls on options page? Try just starting r2la from scratch and point it to your rF2 directory as it says in Steam Guide.

Woodee, no multiple results, but you can force r2la to pick up Qualy session for your next day race if it does not do that automatically. For this you need to edit xml result file in some text editor. Qualy session xml should have the same DateTime tag value in line 11 as Race session xml. Open both files in text editor and copy DateTime tag value in line 11 from Race xml into same DateTime tag of Qual xml, save changes, press "Refresh" in r2la.

11. Woodee

Woodee Registered

thanks

12. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Is there a way to merge previous championships from a another save?

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

No. You can import old ones and then add (re-create) new ones again manually.

14. Woodee

Woodee Registered

There is no way to copy and paste the info from an old settings json?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
  15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Copy/paste where, in r2la directly or another json? There is a way to import settings.json file from options page, but this will remove all championships existing in r2la before import. If you want to merge 2 settings.json files - this is not possible with r2la and you can not just copy/paste text from one json into another, you will need to put championship data into "championship" list and change id's of inserted championships accordingly and even this I never tried/tested. You probably can just re-create them in r2la using the same amount of time.

16. Taris Henrique

Taris Henrique Registered

17. Felipe Granado

Felipe Granado Registered

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Taris Henrique, thanks, but that's not for me. I'm an amateur programmer, I did r2la with Python in my spare time. I don't have a skill set required for that job.

Felipe Granado, on championship "Create/Edit" page, option "Ignore worst results for team tables" must be ON (press "Save changes" if switching).

Daniel Espada likes this.
  19. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Any reason why the flags only show in the championship standings and not on individual results?

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Flags are shown in result reports in header. Or do you mean in championship race selector tabs? There is already a number, name and assigned/not assigned checkbox there in limited space, it would not look good trying to add flag icons there.