Automobilista 2 announced, using project cars 2 engine

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by torig, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Love Guitars n Cars

Love Guitars n Cars Registered

Thanks guys, not meaning to start an argument here. I've purchased many racing titles, some very popular ones and have learned one thing, you like what you like.

2. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

It is curious that the rfactor forum talks about other simulators ... of course everyone chooses what they want, but it is a joke to talk about other simulators here:):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Registered

Delusion,same in almost every racing forum.

4. Filip

Filip Registered

upload_2021-8-24_16-59-43.png

Seven Smiles and Dady Cairo like this.
  5. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

you are very funny, of course you can talk off topic about whatever you want, ... we will talk about the bullfight simulator if you want, it would also be a joke and very curious ...

here they complain about the rfactor graphics, and there about the physics of the motorist 2 ... is it curious or not? and funny? hahahaha
    :D;)

6. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

How is it a joke to talk about other simulators? That's a bit close minded if you ask me and there are for sure a "few" things that the developers and users of rF2 can learn from other products, communities and developers - and vice versa. At first I am a petrol head and motorsport fan so I have an urge to try basicly everything that is somewhat connected to sim racing on a PC with pedals and a wheel. That I am a big rF2 fan is basicly secondary. Once a product gets released that offers the same fidelity, FFB and driving sensation while offering a smoother but as complex experience as rF2 I will certainly spent more time with that product. Without trying new things and making up your mind on your own you never know if you are missing out on something great.

FAlonso and Dady Cairo like this.
  7. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

If there is someone closed-minded, here is you, as I see that you do not understand, it would be best to ignore you:rolleyes::)

8. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Registered

People like you ruin the forum.No interest in RF2 because of that toxic rubbish from here.

9. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

You say nothing but nonsense, go to the AMS2 forum to complain there about rfactor 2:D:D:D

10. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

Right, I have issues to understand you because most of your comments are written using google translator. If you really want to be taken more seriously you should work on that aspect first before telling other people to p*ss off and getting into heated debates. As said, people can learn more from each other - me included - if they don't pull out their knifes whenever possible.

juanchioooo likes this.
  11. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

It's just irony ... yes, the translator sometimes doesn't translate what one really wants to explain ... but I can't help it;)

12. Binny

Binny Guest

No sim is perfect and the main reason would be developers are never transparent enough on what they are doing, most concerns/complaints from users are never fixed quickly. Take each 1 for what it gives you & enjoy it for what it is.
    I just wish i could give away my steam games/sims to ppl when i realize i wont waste anymore time with that product, or maybe i should just wait for reviews after 1yr then buy.

juanchioooo likes this.
  13. Magus

Magus Registered

So I just tried the new '71 Monza with the different F1's of the era. After an hour or so I thought I would revisit rF2 Eves @ Brianza which I haven't done so for well over a year, probably more.

S397 you are sitting on a diamond that ISI left you, polish those bad boys up with the latest graphics and you don't need to touch the tyres/physics/ffb...it is in a different league.