Assetto Corsa Competizione

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by fsuarez79, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Filip

Filip Registered

Why do you think that?

2. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Bro, haven't you seen the issues with that engine? Sure hardware is way better now to deal with it but still... they'd have more control building their own (especially on consoles) and they have enough experience for that now. I seriously doubt they'll continue with UE.

3. Filip

Filip Registered

Sorry I was kidding.
    On a more serious note AC2 will recreate all cars and tracks from AC and ACC combined. It will have ACC physics, further improved. Of course weather, night, rain, snow, grid girls. Planned for Q2 2021 but wil probably release sooner.
    Rf3 is big surprise that will be announced in next roadmap.
    All official ISI and S397 cars from rf2 brought to latest standard, AI fixes, UI and physics improvements, GT4 and TCR and many more I am not allowed to say.

lagg and vegaguy5555 like this.
  4. Filip

Filip Registered

All that matters is the charts and sales and their own expectations and satisfaction with project.
    If they are satisfied with the engine and pros outweigh the cons then there is no reason not to continue with it.
    How can we know for sure their internal stance?

5. vegaguy5555

vegaguy5555 Registered

I know you're being sarcastic but.... bless your heart!! It's just nice to hear it out loud!!
    The world would definitely be a better place with AC2 and rF3 in it.
    Oh god make it so!!
    rFactor 3 just sounds right!!

6. Love Guitars n Cars

Love Guitars n Cars Registered

Has someone posted their FFB settings in this thread? I'm not feeling much through my wheel, under braking especially.

7. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

the brake feeling is realistic, in the others game it's overdone...if you want to feel the brake try a GT4 without ABS and lock the wheels....if you want to feel...
    ACC simulation is closed to the reality, only the forces on the column...all the others games give more effects but it's wrong...for the FFB you have only one parameter....or 2 if you want dampening.....not very diffcult to adjust it for you taste....mine is at 60.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
    Love Guitars n Cars likes this.
  8. green serpent

green serpent Registered

Would anyone be able to give me any tips on improving the graphics? I've tried some different settings but everything looks horrible. For comparison I can play rF2 on the lowest settings and be happy as a clam, everything is at least clean and sharp. Any tips?

JEmilio likes this.
  9. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

no, ACC is from 2019 and needs last hardware and high resolution to be beauty....
    I can play at 1440p resolution scale 130% Epic with i9 and 3080....and it's very beauty....and crisp...
    This game is for the future....imagine triple 4k at Epic....more beauty than the reality.
    So no tips, just need top hardware....if you want top graphics...

10. green serpent

green serpent Registered

Okay, makes sense now. I thought that if you could crank up the settings all the way up and still get a half decent frame rate then that gets you most of the way there. Alas I am once again learning new things, and it is my scheisse PC at fault. Better start being good so Santa will bring me a GPU for Christmas.

11. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

crank up the resolution scale at 130 for 1440p or 150 for 1080p and you will have a crisp render

12. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

13. Paul McC

Paul McC Registered

So now we're gunna have the BMW M4 GT3 in Rfactor2 & ACC, this is gunna be interesting!

14. FAlonso

FAlonso Registered

I was impressed