Released Released | Formula Pro

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Kaitsu_69

Kaitsu_69 Registered

Nurburgring and Spa here...:(

trichens likes this.
  2. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Registered

I laugh my ass out,
    you can't do a post without bashing other Sims.And your'e facts about Reiza Backers are pure Trumpism.You are a repeat offender!

Ho3n3r and Nieubermesch like this.
  3. Imre Bende

Imre Bende Registered

I don't understand whats happened with rF2. It was the best simulator, now bugs are everywhere, and nothing changed.
    Idiot contents for money, idiot UI...etc.

Pls if you would like to sell more cars, pls make front wheel drive cars (WTCR, new Clio Cup, BTCC), real F1, F2, F3 cars, GT4 cars, etc. REAL CARS!

But, first of all pls repair the bugs, and make a normal, user friendly UI

Hazi, Mauro and Dady Cairo like this.
  4. Pasquale Genchi

Pasquale Genchi Registered

That sounds like a list of cars YOU would like and buy, not everyone. I couldn't care less of BTCC cars or GT4 cars.

Real F1 cars cost too much and teams wouldn't be so glad to share their info on the cars, and Pirelli wouldn't be helping either.
    I don't know how many people would get a F2 or a F3 except big fans of said classes.
    Unless someone is forcing you to buy this car just ignore it and go ahead. Money are still in your wallet

GertjanD and trichens like this.
  5. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Registered

100% on this!

Hazi, Martin Vindis and marmagas like this.
  6. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Registered

And 200% on that!

Hazi likes this.
  7. Fer

Fer Registered

Quite poor, it is disappointing, the sound as usual is not good, and otherwise it seems a joke, they give you the m4 which is very good, and then they play this joke on you,

8. HomieFFM

HomieFFM Registered

''...as well as adding additional features and tweaks prior to the full V1 release rollout later in the month.''

''We have some pretty big plans for this car currently in the pipeline, that should see a few very nice changes coming to the public version of the vehicle.''

Any speculations what the additional features and big plans for this car could be?
    Hybrid doesn't seem likely the way they talked about it in the roadmap.

9. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

OMG I have bought this car, with AZURE, it's the best F1 feeling in my life about sim racing ! I can't play other games like F1 Codemasters, or the worst AMS 2....
    With my new triple monitors, rF2 is so gorgeous, I can't stop playing ! The sim racing level is so High with rF2, it just makes everything else arcade.
    The halo in a game removes the immersion, I regret the F1 from 2017 without the halo...

I can't wait for the new GT3, OMG this game is the best !!!

edit : 20210703150045_1.jpg

is there a way to take screenshot without bezel correction or to choose only the monitor I want to capture ? I can't take beauty screenshots with triple

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
    Lars likes this.
  10. MileSeven

MileSeven Registered

Has anyone else had an issue with absolutely insane ‘flat spot’ behaviour?

I’ve just downloaded the Pro and tried it around the official Kyalami F1 track and keep getting violent high-frequency wheel shaking. According to Motec, the frequency of this vibration is of the order of 600-800Hz and the steering torque it generates is huge. Curiously, the frequency (and amplitude) does not appear to be speed-specific. FWIW, I tried the ISI2012 car back to back and had no such issues despite deliberately flat spotting the tyres heavily.

I’m running an SC2 Pro - have zero min torque setting in game and have scaled the in game FFB to 50% - which gives good general steering strength with this car. The key point for me is that Motec is highlighting this effect very clearly - so it is being generated in rf2 and my wheel is merely doing what it is being told.

(Currently on the ‘stable’ rf2 due to the server incompatibility issue with the latest beta).

11. Filip

Filip Registered

Not sure if you are trolling yourself or just continue being most annoying teenager on this forum.
    Please mods ban this user solely for repetitiveness reason and annoying of-topic posts.

Corgan and Nieubermesch like this.
  12. Nieubermesch

Nieubermesch Registered

Man oh man, you're right ahahahah. No need for ban, but it sure is annoying.

13. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

sorry to be happy when I play with rFactor 2.

Lars likes this.
  14. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Be happy when playing rF2, but stop bashing other games here. We all know what rF2 does well - that's why we're here.

There's a section for other games, if you really feel a need to go and talk about what they do and don't do well. You can also go join discussions or answer questions on Reddit or general gaming forums, if you're worried about people missing out on rF2's driving experience.

But coming into the rF2 forum and continually (and off-topic) putting down other games is a cliquey, childish act that usually people complain about happening elsewhere. I hope we don't start to see that sort of thing here.

lagg, Rui Santos, trichens and 8 others like this.
  15. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Are you flatspotting the tires? That will produce the vibration you describe. If you are locking up during braking, there is a good chance you've abused the surface of the tire and it vibrates rather violently til you pit and change tires. That would be a good test to determine if the tires are indeed flat-spotted, after the vibration occurs, pit for new tires. If the vibration vanishes, that would indicate a flat spot on the old tires. Then you'll need to start working on smoother braking and/or adjusting your pedals to produce a softer initial bite.

16. Stefano Vidale

Stefano Vidale Registered

At SPA I do 50/60 fps with the pro formula, while with another car I do 90+ fps. Am I the only one?

17. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

yes, you are right. No need to bash the others (inferior) games.
    Can you help me about triple? how can I take screenshots with one monitor or without bezel correction?

18. RNeves

RNeves Registered

I'm pretty sure this car is going to be the test bed for hybrid system simulation in the game.
    Probably even first than any LM hypercars come into the game...
    They need a car to test the system before releasing a new class that relies on hybrid systems like the hypercars do.

HomieFFM likes this.
  19. HomieFFM

HomieFFM Registered

That's what I've thought too, but the roadmap statement: ''for this new car we didn’t want to bolt a hybrid, low revving and muted engine to the back of such a beautiful design'' pretty much killed that option. Or do they just keep the V10 and add an hybrid system to it?

20. RNeves

RNeves Registered

They can always give you the option to chose between a V10 and a hybrid V6 like the modern ones... That's my bet on this... Let's see

pkelly and HomieFFM like this.