Indianapolis Road Surface (Simucube 2 pro) issue

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Thomas Siefert, May 20, 2021.

1. Thomas Siefert

Thomas Siefert Registered

hello Guys,

I'm currently trying to fix rfactor 2, and i face an issue on Indianapolis , my wheel is just so notchy on it and have a lot of "parasite" effect that it is unplayable... (have test to change, in game ffb, and true drive setup too but hasn't work).
    I was first trying with Indycar, then test with lmp2 and gt3, all the same, and this is only on this track...
    I already uninstalled and reinstalled the track...
    Anyone here can help me to fix that?
    thanks in advance

2. RaceNut

RaceNut Registered

What happens if you increase Recon Filter or Damping in TD?

If you are experiencing inconsistent results between tracks, you may want to reset the SC2 preset in rF2 (delete and re-acquire by Steam file validation) and create a new (Uniquely named export) controller profile made from that new preset. Exit and restart rF2 and reload the new profile you created.

rF2 ffb smoothing is also a good option that allows you to change filtering (from the UI) depending on the car. It would be even better if it retained the value we set on a per-car basis though.

Note: Be sure any manual editing of the new controller profile is done only to that new profile you named. Do not manually edit the file named "controller.json".

3. Thomas Siefert

Thomas Siefert Registered

Thanks will try ;)