Clutch assign with Cube Controls CSX 2

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Ludo Vic, May 17, 2021.

1. Ludo Vic

Ludo Vic Registered

Hello,
    I bought a CSX2, and I have a problem with rFactor 2. I cannot assign the clutch to the CSX2 clutch paddles, neither right nor left. When I press it, nothing happens in the game. I had no difficulty assigning the other keys.
    How should I do it?
    Thank you

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

It seems (from google) the clutch paddles are configurable (or can be calibrated). By default they may only register up to around 30%. You should go into the cube settings, or maybe a standard calibration tool like diview (?), and increase the range to full. rF2 generally won't pick up a control until it passes 50%.

3. lagg

lagg Registered

I've a Simulaje F1S with clutch paddles.
    I assign the clutch to the paddles, pressing both at the same time.
    And the wheel has a program to configure the bite point of the paddles.

4. atomed

atomed Member

The rotary down left should control the bite point but the right paddle should work anyways. Did you make sure in the control panel that the buttons work? I had no problem with mine when I did the mapping.

5. Ludo Vic

Ludo Vic Registered

Thank you for your answers. I managed to get the paddles to work after calibrating the right paddle. It was finally detected by the game. On the other hand, to make the double clutch work, I had to deactivate the launch control option on the software. It's not very intuitive is quite complicated to implement but now it works.

atomed likes this.
  6. RenéBo

RenéBo Registered

Hi. Im having the same issue with my CSX2, the game wont recognize when i take the cluth. I've altered it in UGT to digital output and no launch control.

Any tips? :)