the game freezes at the change of session impossible to enter the race or qualification

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by BlackMamba, May 4, 2021.

1. BlackMamba

BlackMamba Registered

SOS

the game gets stuck at the session change impossible to enter the race or qualifying.
    You lock the screen with the last visible image and you hear in the background the noise of an engine that accelerates to infinity in neutral.
    It is not possible to advance or perform other operations.
    This problem had arisen in the past, but it was resolved with your updates.
    Now magically returned.
    I tried both the standard version and the release candidate version,
    Both with the same result.

Below I leave trace files to figure out what causes this problem.

il gioco si blocca al cambio di sessione impossibile entrare in gara o qualifica,si blocca la schermata, si sente in sottofondo il rumore di un motore che accelera al infinito in folle, ma non va avanti e rimane cosi anche al infinito, un problema che ho gia avuto, ma che era sparito con dei vostri aggiornamenti, ora magicamente tornato sono con rf2 in modalità relase candidate, quindi dimmi quale file caricare per capire cosa causa questo problema.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fjmb4-OydBPPxZhuV6CoiFwBD1dg_ssu/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IE4wwjAhTS8GHvotpuxZKFKoAA-liyf5/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DK5Y_p_zMH1qF4RIssjBjv5hWQfRo_dV/view?usp=sharing

in the links there are the logs, it does not load me from attach it gives me an error

edit i active trace and this is result

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1011186078

in this live u can see the problem

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  2. BlackMamba

BlackMamba Registered

nobody knows how to do it?

3. lagg

lagg Registered

4. BlackMamba

BlackMamba Registered

5. MileSeven

MileSeven Registered

I regularly get this problem too. The other users on the server are often upto a minute into Qualy before I regain any control of the UI (quite critical given that we run very short qualy sessions by many standards).

The UI buttons (e.g. Drive) still react to mouse-overs and I often end up clicking Drive in frustration, anticipation and forlorn hope! What usually then happens is that I do get into Qualy after a further delay and are dropped straight into my pit garage - *HOWEVER*...

...the vehicle engine does not auto-start and will not respond to my assigned controls. I have to quit back out of the car and click Drive again - by which time I’ve probably lost 90-120 seconds or more of Qualy.

We’ve had several close-calls on Race start too (more rare for me than the Qualy issue).

BlackMamba likes this.
  6. BlackMamba

BlackMamba Registered

were you able to solve? or do you still have these problems?

7. BlackMamba

BlackMamba Registered

so in 4 days no one in the game can say anything? how to solve, how come this problem is caused? on discord there are many drivers who complain about this problem, and are losing races, championships and much more, the more developed this game the more it becomes a joke.

8. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

Can you let me know how many replay files you have in your replay folder. Try deleting them all might help the speed it takes.

9. MileSeven

MileSeven Registered

@BlackMamba - I haven’t found a totally reliable fix, no. As DJCruicky suggests, there was a suggestion that the number of historical replay files you have might have been a factor - I had a couple of thousand(!) dating back several years and found an apparent improvement when I cleared them out - but I’m not convinced this benefit has persisted though as i’ve had similar issues again quite quickly.

I have also temporarily changed my setting for the number of retained replays for each track back to default (10? replays before they start to be overwritten?) from 15, but I doubt this will be significant.

10. BlackMamba

BlackMamba Registered

I do not save replays for this problem

I had to make the old ui move all the championship to be able to continue racing after missing 2 grands prix for this problem and ruining the game experience :(