Black outline of UI screen when driving in VR

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by BazzaLB, Dec 23, 2020.

1. BazzaLB

BazzaLB Registered

I have loaded up the latest rf2 with the new UI. All fine there, but I play in VR and notice a thin black outline of the perimeter of the UI screen whilst actually in the cockpit driving. I can see the edges of the "UI screen" when I turn my head to look out the side window. (thin black line outlining the UI screen rectangle) Its quite distracting.

Anyone else notice this? If so, have you been able to resolve it? Is it possible to revert back to old UI in the mean time?

Edit: Just saw on RD that this is a "known issue". I hope its not one of the "known issues" that never gets fixed. Its basically an immersion killer in VR.

Jeferson Richart likes this.
  2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

3. BazzaLB

BazzaLB Registered

4. DJChrizz

DJChrizz Registered

Yes, I noticed this too with my G2 Reverb and in the open car Indy Formula NA from VRC. The outside line from the menu :-(
    I test borderless windowed and fullscreen but ... the frame is still there :-/

5. Lazza

Lazza Registered

As per your later post in the other thread, the release candidate fixes this. (Just for anyone else reading this)

6. DJChrizz

DJChrizz Registered

I found it, yes thanks ! I use the r-candid. and no line now. Awsome with the formula Vee from Reiza :) crazy car