Formula E Race - rules...?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by r00b Driver, Jan 23, 2021.

1. r00b Driver

r00b Driver Registered

Hey all

I'm a complete Formula E n00b, are there any rules that must be obeyed whilst running a race with FE cars?

I've just run 2 separate races, at Berlin, Qualy & Race, for 15 laps with me and 29 AI cars.
    Came 2nd in each and got disqualified in each (when crossing the finishing line - no penalty notice displayed before hand - just disqualified).

Is there a mandatory pit stop? I didn't see the guy in 1st take one and I was behind him all the way.

Anything else I have to do?

Thanks

:)

FORMULAEFAN71 likes this.
  2. FORMULAEFAN71

FORMULAEFAN71 Registered

Did you use your attack modes? You get dsq’d if you don’t use all of them by the end of the race. There are settings where you can adjust the parameters of attack mode including how many times you have to use them, I think this can be set to zero if you don’t want to do them and why you didn’t see any Ai doing it is because they are not programmed to do attack modes which is why you could turn it off. Weird why it didnt tell you you didn’t use all attacks when you got dsq’d...

r00b Driver likes this.
  3. r00b Driver

r00b Driver Registered

Ahhhhh, that might be it!

Thanks, I'll look into it

:)

4. r00b Driver

r00b Driver Registered

@
    I've now got a chance to look into it...but...do you know where I can change the options for how many attack modes?

The Video just says you can do it, without explaining how, and I've had a mooch over the UI and can't see it...

5. Bill Worrel

Bill Worrel Registered

r00b Driver likes this.