Competition System Blog | Week 1

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Flaux

Flaux Registered

While we are talking money. Will the competition system become subscription-based when it hits proper RC-state?

2. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

If the cars irl only cost 5 euro's, I don't think they'd have a problem with that ;)

3. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

Marcel said on discord, it will remain free

4. Flaux

Flaux Registered

That's a shame... somehow... I still believe they should get a yearly income to justify bugfixing and get more coders to work on the core of the game.

5. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

more=/=better and or quicker

6. Flaux

Flaux Registered

Sure.

7. Comante

Comante Registered

More players playing and buying 5€ content will do the trick.

8. Bill Worrel

Bill Worrel Registered

Unless I missed another post (which is possible), he was emphatic that it would not be a subscription based service.

I believe he also said that there would continue to be competitions that use the free content and some that require paid content.

Remco Majoor likes this.
  9. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

I can see them doing championships with paid entries though. Like VEC for example. Not too expensive, but to cover part of the cost of the servers and man hours

10. Neil Tyler

Neil Tyler Registered

Is anyone else having this issue.
    IMG_20210110_113206.jpg
    On the qualifying results and points screen, i am no longer able to see anything past Loch drummond and the columns are only 3 characters wide. This means i am unable to see the points for Mores etc. nor am i able to see the overall points totals.

Also, i would prefer for the game to take me to the name you're logged in as, rather than 1st place, when i go to the points screen as scrolling through (potentially) 1400 names to find your own isn't the most convenient, especially as the points system is a bit of a mystery (but that bit might just be me).

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  11. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

I've got the same. I have reported in the discords as well

Neil Tyler likes this.
  12. Raphael Cleodolpho

Raphael Cleodolpho Registered

[QUOTE = "Paul Jeffrey, postagem: 1054076, membro: 45240"] Olá, pilotos de simulação!

É tarde da noite (ou de manhã cedo, ou mesmo no meio da tarde dependendo de onde você mora), mas isso não nos impediu de trabalhar aqui no Studio 397.

Para o seu prazer de leitura, encontre a primeira postagem do nosso novo Blog do Sistema de Competição - encontrado aqui: https://www.studio-397.com/2021/01/csblog-week1/

Use a seção de comentários abaixo para discutir e fazer perguntas. Apreciar!

[ATTACH = cheio] 35975 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
    [QUOTE = "Paul Jeffrey, postagem: 1054076, membro: 45240"] Olá, pilotos de simulação!

É tarde da noite (ou de manhã cedo, ou mesmo no meio da tarde dependendo de onde você mora), mas isso não nos impediu de trabalhar aqui no Studio 397.

Para o seu prazer de leitura, encontre a primeira postagem do nosso novo Blog do Sistema de Competição - encontrado aqui: https://www.studio-397.com/2021/01/csblog-week1/

Use a seção de comentários abaixo para discutir e fazer perguntas. Apreciar!

[ATTACH = cheio] 35975 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
    NOS CAMPEONATOS E NO SISTEMA DE COMPETIÇÃO, EXEMPLO, PARTICIPAREMOS DE UM CAMPEONATO DE GTE, SE ALGUEM NÃO TEM UM DOS CARROS ORIGINAIS O CONCORRENTE NÃO PODE PARTICIPAR DAS CORRIDAS.

NÃO SERIA INTERESSANTE PODER CORRER E APENAS APARECER O CARRO QUE VOCÊ TEM NA LISTA DE CARROS.

13. tetemr

tetemr Registered

Hola buenos días, cuando van a poner el juego en idioma español? ya que en la comunidad hay muchos hispanohablantes, mas de lo que os pensáis para dejarnos de lado. Sería mas correcto traducir también al Español de España

Hello good morning, when are you going to put the game in Spanish? since in the community there are many Spanish speakers, more than you think to put us aside. It would be more correct to also translate into Spanish from Spain
    Translated with google translator.

Saludos y buen forro