Latest Roadmap Update - November 2020

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Diego Barjollo

Diego Barjollo Registered

The chat icon turns slightly yellow when a new message was sent. ;)

2. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Can not substitute top quality official DLC content that is fully functional & will be supported/updated in future with ripped stuff floating around on the net which also doesn’t help pay/support for R&D or future development

R.Noctua and vittorio like this.
  3. Roberto boniotti

Roberto boniotti Registered

After months, the language is still missing, I select Italian but it doesn't work.

4. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

Thanks guys, you saved me from typing it...+100

Hazi and DaREALMastaD like this.
  5. Art_Pereira

Art_Pereira Registered

What about the GTE and GTLM Corvette C8.R?

6. Grahame Myers

Grahame Myers Registered

A lot of the time I do see the loading screen directly in front of me, but very often it's far to the right, and I can't find out why. The mouse flickering, in fact the pointer disappears altogether, is the most annoying feature. Sometimes it takes forever to get out of the game, because when I try and click on EXIT, the mouse pointer disappears. And when I try and click on other things, the pointer disappears too, but at least I see that whatever I'm trying to select goes dark, so I know that the pointer is on it, even if I can't see it. I hope I've explained that properly. It's an annoyance, because without the mouse pointer bug, I could use the new UI without problems, in fact I had been using it for months, until something or other broke the mouse pointer a couple of weeks ago.
    If you can explain to me how to send you a trace file, and where to send it to, I'll gladly do it. I don't want to come across as a negative moaner, if I can help in any way, I will.

7. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

That disappearing mouse thing happened to me today in 2d mode. Had to keep wiggling the mouse til I saw the exit icon light up, took several tries to land that invisible mouse pointer where I needed it. Once I did exit, the mouse point returned and worked normally.

R.Noctua likes this.
  8. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

which has to be the crappiest notification thing ever. Who the hell notices it going from white to yellow haha. I missed a very important message because of it already (thank god admins didn't notice it). Either the notification needs to be a lot more obvious (a lot more), or they just need to have the chat always open (or at least an option to), which makes it way easier to sport when you are pressing race that there has been a message.

9. Francesco Cherubini

Francesco Cherubini Registered

So... Is everyone excited for the competition system? I This could easily be the biggest step forward made by S397 so let's give it the right credit. I put my forecast for the release date: next tuesday! You know some other online sim that I won't mention will take a week (13) off and it could be a perfect spot to attract people: streamers without anything to race will play a big part...

10. Taris Henrique

Taris Henrique Registered

11. John R Denman

John R Denman Registered

It just keeps getting better, a big thanks to the team!

12. Grahame Myers

Grahame Myers Registered

I tried the new UI yet again this evening. It looks very nice, if only my mouse pointer would work properly :-(
    I hope they're going to fix this before the new UI becomes the default, the problem with the mouse support makes it pretty unusable for me.

13. Grahame Myers

Grahame Myers Registered

Tried the new UI again this evening, in the hope that they'd fixed it in the meantime, but no joy. I've had to roll back to the old UI
    again. Are you still experiencing this?

14. Lazza

Lazza Registered

@Grahame Myers until another build update comes out it won't change. And that's not saying it will then, either, but it's literally impossible if the game has had no updates.

15. Grahame Myers

Grahame Myers Registered

I had rather hoped that, because they are aware that some people are experiencing this since nearly two weeks now, that they would've issued a hotfix by now. Silly me, I forgot how slowly the wheels turn at S397 :)

16. Lazza

Lazza Registered

If there's a hotfix it'll be announced. No announcement, no change.

17. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Do you use windowed mode? I have that issue when I minimize and press my middle mouse button(push to talk in discord), then tab back in when it's held down. I just have to press middle mouse button and it comes back.

18. Grahame Myers

Grahame Myers Registered

No, I use full screen. I've tried windowed mode though, just for fun. No change :-(

19. JimmyT

JimmyT Registered

Yes, a rift, and I have the flickering issue as well. :(

20. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I think it happened when I stopped in mid session to watch the replay, then getting back out of the replay screens became the issue with the missing mouse pointer. Fullscreen.