CS-closed GT Challenge Season 2

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Sep 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can only repeat what i already posted. Both of you could have avoided this, but look at it again from different point of views is all i can say.

2. Lukas Lichten

Lukas Lichten Registered

And besides that it looks from my perspective that he is moving to the right, and from his that he is moving to the left, from cockpit I am driving on the right hand side straight, one of us lost 1s tops, the other 10s+ with a bunch of position, and gets the penalty with race ban.
    This penalty allows Daniel also to keep P2, which he would have lost if the accident did not happen or if no penalty was given (as I got him after charging back up the field), while undoing everything for me

This is why I never bother to report anything, because they will find some angle to frame me. The safest moves where nothing can go wrong result in crashes, while the riskiest are the safest. And I will never be able to catch a break from everything going to shits.

And the fact that I could do nothing to avoid this one is not helping this Monday Morning, and I do not think I want to race anymore either, because I would anyway just suffer some disconnect, spin, or get caught out by the crappy brakes like at Portland

3. Michael Roellin

Michael Roellin Registered

Still in the same situation hardware-wise which means I'm sadly still unable to participate.

4. Georgi Nedev

Georgi Nedev Registered

Come on man, we feel sorry for you but only thing you can do is try to learn from all of this. Bad luck is bad luck but the rest one should have control over.
    Chin up!

5. Alessio Feletto

Alessio Feletto Registered

I just discovered i can't take part this evening's races... i'm sorry.
    (split 4)

6. Paun Robert

Paun Robert Registered

Because of some family stuff i won't be able to attend this round.
    Robert Paun - Split 3

7. Ahmed M. Abdalla

Ahmed M. Abdalla Registered

stuck at "attempting direct connect" , very frustrating, restarted everything and still.

Marcel Kempenaar likes this.
  8. Simon Marshall

Simon Marshall Member

Difficult races for me - more contact than I would like - Apologies to @Mario Marquez for punt in the last corner - not sure if it was a late move to defend but i waited for you to recover just in case it was my fault. I also want to thank you for going off track to avoid punting me in the latter stages... I was really struggling to find a braking point at T1 that consistently worked.

I was no where near on pace of some of the guys but not getting cut tracks seemed to help me gain some places

Thanks again to everyone for the fun races

9. Aleksey Myzin

Aleksey Myzin Registered

@Jimmi Allison sorry, but I propose to unite the 5th and 6th splits, otherwise I'm afraid that there will be 3-4 people in the 6th split for the next two rounds...

10. Aleksey Myzin

Aleksey Myzin Registered

Split 6 - Thank you all for fighting today! Sorry that I won both races))

11. Maximilian Dehn

Maximilian Dehn Registered

Seeing that you can't promote out of the 7th split, I wanted to ask if you could let me rank up to the 6th split also seeing that the last split is pretty much empty with only 5 drivers racing.

12. Alexey Zagorodnev

Alexey Zagorodnev Registered

Is it possible to promote from S7 to S6? They had 4 people on second race. And halp of field don't know how to do formation lap :D

13. Maximilian Dehn

Maximilian Dehn Registered

Yeah was amazed that this time in both races people were just flooring it just to realize 1 corner later that sth. is off :D

14. Georgi Nedev

Georgi Nedev Registered

fairly clean racing yesterday in Split 2.
    Thanks to Giancarlo Velarde and @Arjan Veltens for the hard but fair racing side-by-side.

Arjan Veltens likes this.
  15. Its a good idea and was a plan that was suggested before. So lets see when i am making the adjustments after last night.
    7th split is open - and i have no details, contacts or names etc - so we will leave that open.

16. Alexey Zagorodnev

Alexey Zagorodnev Registered

So S7 will have the same 5 drivers every race. But yeah, because no contacs/names... it's understandble

17. Nuno Miguel Abreu

Nuno Miguel Abreu Registered

Dispite got spun at R2 last night Split2 races where good.
    Funny that this time i had time to warm up before Qualifying i couldn't join server, unnistalled workshop mod and started to download it again, 60 Kb/s... i was not believing in it, fortunatelly when Q started download got up to 10Mb/s and i was able to join Q session with 7 mins left, Invalid timed lap, no time to do another one...

R1 Started from last (P21) end P6 just avoinding crashes, nice battle with @Paul Holt
    R2 From P4 to last at the chicane, tried to recover but in R2 i had lot of pc problems (too high graphics defenition), still finished P13 tho:D

18. Mario Marquez

Mario Marquez Registered

No problems there, apologies accepted @Simon Marshall and thanks of course for applying the gentlemen's rule :) Those things can happen in the first lap with a lot of cars around in different lines. About the almost punt in T1 it was scary but the good thing is nothing happened there, the runoff area in T1 is very good.
    My apologies to @Khalid Gherdaoui for the punt in the chicane. It seems you slightly lost the car but I was so close I had no time to react and avoid the collision.

Thanks to the organization and drivers for the fun races.

19. Michael Matzen

Michael Matzen Registered

It was kinda pointless, wasn't it?! That's why Simon and me left after the sprint race. We rather put in some practice for other stuff, than racing 45 minutes with 6 people... sad.

20. Arjan Veltens

Arjan Veltens Registered

Likewise! Great drive!

Georgi Nedev likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.