CS-closed GT Challenge Season 2

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Sep 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuno Miguel Abreu

Nuno Miguel Abreu Registered

Unlike Portland these races went very bad for me, I leave here my public apology to @pawel Andrzejewski for the punt at T1, my mistake

Paul Holt likes this.
  2. Send a PM to Christopher Elliott
    "No chicane" - the latest addition
    The sheet does not recognize you - reviewing with the guys who made the sheet.

3. Ahmed M. Abdalla

Ahmed M. Abdalla Registered

@Simon Marshall thanks, was fantastic racing you mate, really fun and you pushed me to my limit! finally someone who doesnt send it and damage our cars. Shame that I always have to finish my race with damage that i get from t1 (left or right broken suspension) ruining the car behaviour completely, why must you outbreak yourselves when theres a blockade of cars in the turn already is beyond my comprehension.

Simon Marshall likes this.
  4. Timotej Andonovski

Timotej Andonovski Registered

Driving the normal and VEC versions of Nurburgring there is a difference in cut tracks. Since you mentioned you will edit Nurburgring come race day, should we expect it to be like the version in VEC (close, not an exact copy), or will it be more towards the standard version?

5. I edited the VEC version, so consider it to be quite likely it will be close if not even identical.

6. Paweł Andrzejewski

Paweł Andrzejewski Registered

That's fine, it was a race to forget for me as well. I hope to bounce back on the Nurb. ;)

Nuno Miguel Abreu likes this.
  7. Hermann Stocchi

Hermann Stocchi Registered

I will not be able to take part in the next 2 races so i have to withdraw from GTC

8. Georgi Nedev

Georgi Nedev Registered

@Jimmi Allison could we get our team name corrected? It says "GOT Racing" while it should be "GOTeam Racing". 2 drivers in Split and one in Split 5 (Christian Pallesen).

9. cialtronen

cialtronen Registered

VIR track is the one on Steam Workshop from Nibiru or the one from Reiza?

10. Donat

Donat Registered

GT Challenge, as well as GT Pro, all the official competitions and SRC, uses only official tracks, so it's the Reiza version. May I ask why you need that now? Next round is at the Nurburgring.

11. Andrés Asiáin

Andrés Asiáin Registered

Hey guys. Where are the penalties from GT challenge splits? In 3-4 days we have the race at nurb and we don’t know yet who has a penalty and who doesn’t

Thanks

12. cialtronen

cialtronen Registered

I would expecting the same, I mean that they used the official version from Reiza... until I tried to open the replay file that I download from the first page and I had a surprise... the car was not GT3s (it was Tatuus USF-17 also slightly flying at 20 cm from the ground).I noted also some items different... but that could something other... so I prefered just ask. In attachment you see me on Ferrari 488 GT3 using the Reiza track, while the other picture is what I have seen in the replay.

Attached Files:

13. We are using a workshop item which is not public, so you wont be able to see the cars unless you have the mod installed.

14. cialtronen

cialtronen Registered

thanks, at least i know that I something right :p

15. Alex Sanchez

Alex Sanchez Registered

Sorry, but I am leaving the championship due to a schedule change at work. Division 5.
    Thanks to @Jimmi Allison for all the work done.

16. Tomasz Wach

Tomasz Wach Registered

Not 100% sure but I might be out of racing tomorrow (split 2). Looking to be back in round 5.

17. Todays weather
    upload_2020-11-30_9-47-2.png

Good luck - and remember Split 7 is open to anyone that wants to race. Just make sure you use your full name.

Alejandro Diaz Reina likes this.
  18. Lukas Lichten

Lukas Lichten Registered

@Jimmi Allison
    This is a joke, Daniel spins me out and costs me the shot at the lead, and with him reporting it resulting in my probation getting triggered. There was nothing I could do, as I held to the right hand side of the road, and he came back across clipping me, and irrelevant of me steering right the car goes left (as shown in the clip). You must have fast forwarded over the entire incident to get that wrong impression

You also named it being in Race 1, when it was in Race 2, Daniel never lead Race 1.

19. I look at it from different point of views, inside both cars, up top, from the tv cam and also swing man. Where it is clear that you are the one moving not him. Go review again.
    I dont really fast forward on any incident nor do i make jokes about incidents/bad driving etc.

Alejandro Diaz Reina likes this.
  20. Lukas Lichten

Lukas Lichten Registered

Look, and I drove it from the cockpit perspective, and drove as much as the bumps and blind crests allow it in a straight line, I seriously do not know what I could have done to avoid the accident, barring not showing up that day. His unnecessary squeeze, after he had moved all the way to the left, is what set up this racing incident (because I do not see anything stronger in it)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.