Released Nürburgring (2018) is now available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Sep 26, 2019.

1. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

@AlexHeuskat

Show your enthusiasm for the many things that are good about rF2 + makes constructive and intelligent critism.

But don't be so negative (see unfair).

2. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

I have bought Lemans, the AI can't overtake.
    I have bought Azure, the AI crash in all the walls.
    I have bought Nurburgring, there is no fast rolling.
    WIthout Fix I can't talk about the good, I can't use what I have paid.
    And I don't talk about the on/off throttle for the AI which brake totally the immersion in a race....

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    Ariff likes this.
  3. billyblaze

billyblaze Registered

according to you, you've been "scammed" multiple times...when you get "scammed", and then you run back to the front of the line to get "scammed" again, you really can't blame the "scammer" when you're obviously just not too quick on the uptake...

Emery likes this.
  4. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

Or he is over exaggerating and secretly loves the content :p

billyblaze likes this.
  5. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

I just want to use the content I have bought, and I can't use Nurburgring fast rolling start, and worst I can't use Azure or Lemans with AI. I have waited many years, but nothing has changed, worst, the AI seem worst year after year and the content not polished and not finished at all.

Ariff likes this.
  6. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

;)

billyblaze likes this.
  7. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

the devs have a lot of things to fix, rF2 has the "bug" crown....
    It's so ridiculous.

8. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

I see something posted here and I always hope that the update for Nordschleife and Nurburgring is finaly out, but it is not :D

Portland is superb !

The Merc AI. Perhaps softening AI springs would be useful, and maybe forcing them to be bit slower in turns. I don't hink that this particular stuff is software bug of some sort, it is likely just imperfection of parametrization of this Mercedes.

9. TJones

TJones Registered

Yes, there's a lot of jumping over those curbs. Look's a bit like there's no suspension travel left. Shouldn't be that hard to fix (i hope). :)

10. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Registered

Portland AI needs a LOT more pace in general, though. I can go to 118% while still being able to totally desolate them with several cars, even if i haven't practiced a car for more than 2 laps. (not even exaggerating)

11. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

As I see you posting on a regular base so I think it's fine to comment on what's ridiculous and what isn't. By no means I would argue that rF2 AI isn't where it could be. But the more I play offline and online in all sims across the board I have no idea where people are getting their abysmal standards from. I've been trying to get a fine offline experience with the RSS GT and NGT mods, let alone the VRC nor the DRM mods and it's quite a bit more work within that sim to get something like a race against AI going, than it is in rF2. And I am not even talking about using those mods online - it's as much of a hassle than it is with rF2. Kunos never even managed to get their AI fixed in their two most recent games - and it's by far worse than what we are experiencing in rF2 and you barely see anyone complaining how AC or ACC are full of bugs. Despite the quick online races ACC is as much of a mine field as rF2. Do we see pages of complaints? The same applies for PC2 and iR. I could argue that it isn't the business of S397 to care about what doesn't work in other products, but I think it's important to set a few things straight when it matters. Despite FCY, weather strategy and break tapping you can experience some of the best offline racing with rF2. Even with a mixed IMSA field using AMGs.

Little tip for the people who posted that video: let the AI lay down a bit more rubber and it'll work alot better. Portland could need a better AIW, but the AI loosing the car is due to the grip. They behave like any random public MP lobby players going at it in their first lap :)

pkelly likes this.
  12. maximus1971

maximus1971 Registered

13. JRoque

JRoque Registered

That would have been nice but the laser scanners wouldn't fit in the time machine so we had to settle for current version ;-)

14. maximus1971

maximus1971 Registered

thanks for that common sense answer, but this is only a very small part of the trail and I wouldn't mind if it wasn't scanned. t1.PNG

15. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

Add 40-50seconds to the laptime. And it will be the way to simulate old Nordschleife.

Old Nordschleife was totally different track all around, small and big details all around it makes it very different.

maximus1971 likes this.
  16. maximus1971

maximus1971 Registered

vous avez tout à fait raison, je ne perds pas espoir de voir une nouvelle version du Nord 67 and 75. ;)

17. Bill Worrel

Bill Worrel Registered

บางทีคุณอาจจะทำเอง

18. Matt21

Matt21 Registered

just done a 12hours race yesterday on Studio-397 Nurburgring GP with no chicane.

i had a big problem a timing.(also my team-mates)

when drive in sector 3 the gap with front and back runners are totaly wrong ?
    there were correct only on timing line and in 1st sector.

do you know this issue ? and how to solve it ?

19. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Was this on a non-modified track? I only ask because someone on discord was putting that exact layout into devmode to create a modified AIW track upgrade, and the "live" gaps are largely determined by the AIW.

20. Hocician

Hocician Registered

123738187_10164686291450077_5330275583394269976_o.jpg
    it makes no sense to add a version with the old/historical pitlane to this laserscanned version of the NS when the rest of the track have to look like this but is the modern NS... (Example Döttinger Höhe)